Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit level 24 today and have about 50% of the game done so far.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm like level 30. Probably close to 30 hours in. It's really something special. Not without flaws, but it does so many smart things. The thing that bums me out is that a lot of the suit powers are kind of worthless. The 3 powers you get right at the start (focus boost, less damage from bullets, less damage from melee) are so good that any time I try any other load out I change it back after one fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Hit level 24 today and have about 50% of the game done so far.

Last I looked I was 71% in. I feel like I am VERY close to beating the story.

Comment

• Still loving this game. I think if you didn't do the side mission/collectible stuff as you go it would be overwhelming by the end. I just unlocked the second wave of evil bases. I wish I had bothered to learn about toggling map icons before now. It cleaned up the map quite a bit!

Comment

• Wait until you have a THIRD layer.

Comment

• yeah, I've cleared most of the extra shit already, hit level 35, and about to hit the end game I believe.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Spidey 2099 suit is dope as is the Black Cat one.

Comment

• Yeah I think I hit like 37 or 38 last night? I got to a section that's another fucking dull "we made our lead trip on druuuuuuuuuuugs and confront his emotions" bullshit that every Triple A game has done for the last like 6 years and it soured me on playing anymore for the night. It wasn't horrible or anything, but so boring and did nothing for me. It pulled tricks we've all seen over and over.

Comment

• Huh. This COD battle royale looks good as hell.

Comment

• Finally got Spider-man in the mail today, took fucking long enough.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Huh. This COD battle royale looks good as hell.
                      Had some fun with it, got me a solo win too. I need to try duos or squads.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Just beat about 26% of Spider-Man in 6 hours. To borrow some phrasing from Rob, this shit is tight.

Also, this game reeks of having gone into development around 2014-2015 because the storyline reads like a Greatest Hits lift of everything happening in Amazing at that time. Plus, I heard a name drop reference to Swarm on JJJ's radio show.

Somebody knew their shit.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's so tight. SO TIGHT.

Comment

• At like 80% done. That ghost rider looking suit is silly dope.

Comment

• Beat Spider-Man. It's fun, real good. Not perfect, but damn good.

Comment

• I'm pretty close to beating it but am currently trying to buy/upgrade all of the shit I can. Those prisoner camps are a bunch of fun.

Picked up the new Tomb Raider as a surprise for Lesley today. Hopefully get into that this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X