Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So close to finishing Far Cry 5. I still can't believe how much fun this game is.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Beat my first Valkyrie, God of War is so damned good.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• haven't picked this up in over a week. Have a feeling it'll sit on my PS4 for awhile until I'm super bored.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Beat Far Cry 5. HOLY SHIT. Like...how do you make another Far Cry game? That ending is just fucking insane.
          Yeah, just beat this tonight. That ending was fucking great. This game was fucking great. Fucking great.

Comment

• Annoyed with all the fun I'm having with God of War./s

Spoiler: Weapon spoilers 
            Just got the blades. While I was enjoying the axe, feels good to use the Blades of Chaos/Athena/Exile (whichever one it is) again. Guessing I'll probably finish the main story soon.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              So close to finishing Far Cry 5. I still can't believe how much fun this game is.
              I just wish the kidnapping stuff was skippable. I’m topped out on edgelord speechifying.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                I just wish the kidnapping stuff was skippable. I’m topped out on edgelord speechifying.
                Same.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• None of that ever bothered me. Mostly because I played it with no sound lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    Annoyed with all the fun I'm having with God of War./s

Spoiler: Weapon spoilers 
                    Just got the blades. While I was enjoying the axe, feels good to use the Blades of Chaos/Athena/Exile (whichever one it is) again. Guessing I'll probably finish the main story soon.

RE: your spoilers.

Hah. No. You're not close to finishing if you just got to THAT point.

Comment

• Reading that spoiler may make me play this again. I just don't give ANY SHITS about this stupid kid and Daddy Kratos.

Comment

None of that ever bothered me. Mostly because I played it with no sound lol.
                        Hahaha that's one way of solving that problem.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Been messing with Oxygen Not Included. Real good.

Comment

Reading that spoiler may make me play this again. I just don't give ANY SHITS about this stupid kid and Daddy Kratos.
                            Not sure how far you are, but if you aren't feeling the game, I doubt my spoiler will change your mind. This is assuming you played far enough to where the game opens up and isn't as linear.

I finished the platinum yesterday. The reveal at the end and the secret ending have me ready for the next game. Also, realized I know shit about Nordic mythology, the little I know probably from Marvel.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Gaiman's Norse Mythology is a very good entry point.

Comment

• Retail therapy. Just bought the monitor my roommate has. It's Best Buy's deal of the day, $250 off. Every time I look at his monitor I am so jealous. Fuck it. Picking it up on the way home.

Comment

Working...
                                X