Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they change that. Especially for when I'm at the cabin/ice fishing and shit. It's nice to have that option.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They said it's a piracy issue...but piracy is basically nonexistent on ios.

Comment

• Yeah, it's just a shitty decision. As I said on FB, Nintendo is always soooooo close to being perfect.

I'll probably grab it for my Edge 7 when they release it in 2017.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• NES mini is cool. Can't wait to get my wireless controller in this weekend. And Rob find a way for me to buy shit without the ad at the top and I will!

Comment

• I require a full X-Wing VR game. Hot damn, that's fun. Buzzing the tower of the star destroyer was great.

Comment

• Messed with the NES Classic a bit more last night. It has some peculiarities but it's a solid package. I will be honest, it's better to probably get a retron or emulate on your PC with a retro USB controller, but it's a cool thing. It will look great on my shelf, or whenever I get around to hooking up ALL my retro consoles on a big shelf of those.

Comment

• Playing too much survival mode in Uncharted.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• finally put a bit of time into the Gremlins level in Lego Dimensions. The little touches are great. Got to hang out in front of Clamp Tower, and fuck around in the theater with Snow White. Music is on point as is the voices. Fun stuff.

Comment

• It's both movies? That's awesome.

I almost sent you and Billy a Titanfall invite this morning and am I glad I didn't. Easily the worst I've ever played. Holy crap. I finally had one "good" match (which was just okay, really) and called it quits.

Comment

• Haha. Still have yet to play any TF2 with anyone but Ari. As for the Gremlins stuff; it's not a level pack that takes you through the movies like some of the other ones. It's more of a hub world with mini missions and shit. Still a bunch of fun though.

Comment

• I have Modern Warfare Remastered downloading as I type. Soon, Josh, we RAMPAGE.

Comment

• Still rocking TF2 for a few matches every night. I think I hit 2.33 or 34 last night.

Also playing Burnout Paradise since it's free on the Bone. Never got this game when it came out because while I loved Burnout 3, they removed some of my favorite bits. After playing it, I'm still not regretting that decision but I am having some fun with it since it was free.

The open world stuff is okay but I miss Crash Mode something fierce.

Comment

• Burnout Paradise is hands down the best racing game ever made...but you're totally right. I wish there was a crash mode in it. Fuck. I might go play this some right now.

I ordered FFXV on disc like a pleb because Amazon had it at $35.

Comment

• RIGS got a new winter update with new mechs and levels and shit so I'm looking forward to trying that out this weekend. It's still one of my favorite PSVR games and I dig that the developers are one of those awesome companies that spend a lot of time on the subreddit and are trying to keep everyone happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                I have Modern Warfare Remastered downloading as I type. Soon, Josh, we RAMPAGE.
                                I am off tomorrow till Monday. Hit me up.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X