• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I really need to play God more but I'm still having more fun in FC5
    TESTY FESTY

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The real Testy Festy was cancelled this year (and indefinitely into the future) because of too many drunk assholes getting into fights and people dying in drunk driving accidents. Two people died last year!

Comment

• #JustMontanaThings
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          The real Testy Festy was cancelled this year (and indefinitely into the future) because of too many drunk assholes getting into fights and people dying in drunk driving accidents. Two people died last year!
          It's a real thing??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Mountain weirdos love those Rocky Mountain Oysters.

Comment

• It's real, all right. Well, was real.

http://therockcreeklodge.com/testy-fest/

Comment

• Pretty much done with Bloodborne. After Queen Yarhnam, what’s a man to do aside from Chalice dungeons from hell?

Definitely worth the time and money, love the world and the increasingly bizarre lore throughout, and man the gameplay is streets ahead of Dark Souls.

Can’t wait (will wait) for Shadows Die Twice.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wish I was good at Bloodborne. I never got passed the Father Something in the graveyard like 3 hours in. I fought him like 50 times.

Comment

• Funny, I beat him on my first try. I got super lucky and got him stuck by a tree.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I got him down to like 10-15% health probably half my attempts and never finished him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I wish I was good at Bloodborne. I never got passed the Father Something in the graveyard like 3 hours in. I fought him like 50 times.
                        Papa Gas is a really fun fight. Hard but fair in the early goings. I had more trouble with the bosses that hogged the screen (mostly due to camera control). Now the Cainhurst hunter was like Papa Gas on the gas. That fucker was a one man wrecking crew for a minute there. I ended up enjoying fights against other hunter types more than the big bosses with this game (save the final boss in the DLC anyway).
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Battletech is the shit.

Comment

• wait, WHERE?
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• https://store.steampowered.com/app/637090/BATTLETECH/

Comment

• That Detroit:Become Human demo is pretty tight. Lesley and I went through it and tried for all of the different outcomes. The one that ends in a sniper shot is great.

Comment

Working...
                                X