Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never installed the game before so I'm guessing it's downloading whatever free stuff has been released since launch in that patch. There were at least a few free characters and game modes, right? I forget. Downloading all the map packs and VR stuff too. So excited to fly an X-Wing in VR!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      Yeah, patches are acting weird right now on PS4. I had a bunch of huge patches start up today, I thought they were too big so I paused them, then resumed them about 5-10 seconds later and it did a recheck of the update and they were all much smaller. I have a feeling at first for some reason it was making me download every patch ever released for each game again until I made it recheck the files.
      Overwatch and MWR were weird like that for me.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I've never installed the game before so I'm guessing it's downloading whatever free stuff has been released since launch in that patch. There were at least a few free characters and game modes, right? I forget. Downloading all the map packs and VR stuff too. So excited to fly an X-Wing in VR!
        Oh, yeah, if you never installed it then yeah, it's downloading all the updates and all the DLC even if you didn't buy it.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Getting hyped for RE7 and while I knew that you had to see the "ghost" in the VHS to get the coin and the true ending, I only saw her in one place on the stairs for a split second. Had no idea she showed up in 7 places. Neat

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Very cool.

Comment

• That second to last one would have had me ripping off my headset. I want to go back to explore the demo and try for that coin but I need to be in the right mindset/well-lit room.

Comment

• NES Classic available via prime now in Houston. So I scooped one up.

Comment

• nice!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It'd be cool if they released some more online, maybe via lottery, for those of us not in populous cities. Glad you got one, Billy!

Comment

• Rob: not sure if you ever played through the recent expansions for STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC, but the latest one (KNIGHTS OF THE ETERNAL THRONE) is fantastic. Putting it with the prior one (KNIGHTS OF THE FALLEN EMPIRE) makes for a pretty damned great single player KOTOR game. Indeed, you can start a player at level 60 and leap right into KotFE and play all of it (or even start a player at level 65 and go right into KotET, but I wouldn't recommend that). Entertaining as hell, both LS and DS.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• good to know. The trailer for it looked badass as hell. Once I have some free time I'll give it a look.

Comment

• I'd give KotFE about a 7 out of 10; there are some extraneous episodes in there that pad the thing out and it goes on and on. KotET is about a 10 out of 10 for me...lean and mean with some great character work and some legitimately challenging (but not frustratingly so) battles to be had, especially at the end.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            It'd be cool if they released some more online, maybe via lottery, for those of us not in populous cities. Glad you got one, Billy!
                            https://brickseek.com/online-stock-a...ition/1/#local

Comment

• Super Mario Run is very fun.

Comment

• too bad you can't play it offline. So silly.

Comment

Working...
                                X