Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finished RUSH OF BLOOD earlier. The last couple levels are pretty much jump scare-free, thankfully. I really liked it and will go back to grab all the collectibles and trophies. It's a really enjoyable launch game. It didn't really fill in much back story for UNTIL DAWN, though.

Comment

• Fuck that spider level.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I finally played the full London heist game today. Amazing. That freeway chase was awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finished Mafia III a few days ago. I love how alt-history shit bonkers that the good ending goes.

Donovan is such a better character in this game than Lincoln Clay.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Fuck that spider level.
            Yeppppp. It chills out after that.

Comment

I finally played the full London heist game today. Amazing. That freeway chase was awesome.
              I played through the freeway chase today. Good stuff. I had my mom and sister over and let everyone play. My mom did the luge and was pissssssssssssed off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Finished Mafia III a few days ago. I love how alt-history shit bonkers that the good ending goes.

Donovan is such a better character in this game than Lincoln Clay.
                Donovan is amazing and we better get a Mafia IV with his INSANE fucking vigilante justice against the JFK assassination.

If you haven't played Mafia III or aren't going to, go look that ending up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Donovan is amazing and we better get a Mafia IV with his INSANE fucking vigilante justice against the JFK assassination.

If you haven't played Mafia III or aren't going to, go look that ending up.

What killed me about Mafia III was how easy it was. That and how fucking buggy almost everything was in the game.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The AI was basically not there, which was a bummer. Hiding behind a barrel and whistling while guys just kept walking into your knife got a bit boring. And yes, very buggy. But still a LOT of fun and worth playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I played through the freeway chase today. Good stuff. I had my mom and sister over and let everyone play. My mom did the luge and was pissssssssssssed off.
                      I was floored that I could virtually smoke. Inhaling and exhaling that cigar was such a weird feeling.

Comment

Fuck that spider level.
                        Did you get any on your head? It was a little disturbing to put the controller to my head and pull the trigger.

Comment

• I did. I legit kept hitting my facemask with the move controller because of it. And when they all swarm at the end of the level? fuck that noise....

Played a bunch of RIGS instead haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Did you get any on your head? It was a little disturbing to put the controller to my head and pull the trigger.
                            First thing I have done with any gun in VR is put the gun to my head and pull the trigger. Nothing has done anything with that yet.

Comment

• Stayed up too late playing Civ VI. Fucking Spain declared war on me (for the second time) and I was trying to hand him his ass before I crashed. He did not relent. Luckily I am all in on economics, and have a fat bank to buy troops and hand him his ass.

Comment

• I want to like games like Civ VI but I just can't. I have tried and tried and tried and eventually I'm just like NOOOOOOOOPE. I know, I'm weird.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X