This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I call fucking shenanigans. I'm an INVERT4LYFE person and I could play it just fine. Were you playing it some Canadian knockoff console?
    Indeed.

One thing though: not a huge sandbox gamer. Except Skyrim.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• RDR is extremely linear if you want it to be.

Comment

• Finished the first chapter of Dragon Quest Builders.

So it strips you of all your materials, gear, and recipes...and sends you to a new world. Huh. Not sure how I feel about that. Gonna mess with it here in a bit, but if it's not "here's a ruby sword!" and it's back to stone shit I am gonna be bummed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Yeah, the XBOX 36-aye.
          *golf clap*

Comment

• a jumpscare in level four of Rush of Blood made me yelp so loud last night that the neighborhood dogs started barking. That fucking demon nurse is a motherfucker.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, Battlefield 1 is the fucking shit you guys. Played a few games last night with my brother and his friends and it was awesome. I played the beta once or twice and it didn't do too much for me overall, but I was having a ton of fun last night. We took down a fucking zeppelin that destroyed parts of the level and it was great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll pick it up cheap then. PS4 or PC you play?

Comment

• xbox one cause my little bro bought it for us.

Comment

• Oh.

BTW, I was slow on reacting when they hiked the prices on PS Plus. I thought it was PS NOW, so it was too late after I realised I was dumb as fuck.

so this morning I was happy when I went to BestBuy and bought 2 cards of 12 months membership at the old price of 50$. BOOM! Redemption! 2 years! 40$ saved! (they now charge 70$ for us instead of 50...)

Comment

• Played a few matches in RIGS online for the first time last night. Fucking AWESOME. Seriously, this game is the goddamn shit.

Also played a bunch more BF1. Really digging this so far. Those of you with decent rigs may want to grab this on PC. It's beautiful.

Comment

• Played a bit of the campaign for BF1 today. It's pretty fun.

Comment

• Watched the Giant Bomb stream Vinny did and yeah, the campaign looks good. Might grab it if I see a physical copy at like $30.

Comment

• Played a bunch of GoW4 last night. Digging it so far but the first few levels are just waves of the same robot dudes and it was getting a bit monotonous. Thankfully it opened up a b it more in Act II.

Comment

• DOWNLOADING CIV 6 GOODBYE WORLD

Comment

• haahah. GODSPEED BILLY.

Played a ton of BF1 with my lil bro and his friends last night. Was expecting tons of racist bullshit and whatnot but instead it was a bunch of giggling 16 year olds goofing off. There is hope for the future. Had a blast in the PARTY TANK OF DOOM which was a tank with our whole squad just rolling around the map killing fools left and right. Was a blast.

Comment

Working...
                                X