X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're a goddamn heathen.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, when I had it for the Dreamcast it was great as nothing was like it. But once that wore off, the game itself wasn't all that fun. I even grabbed it on the 360 when it came out and played it for like 3 days before I realized I wasn't having fun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I played Dead Ops Arcade last night for about 3 hours with my Hubby. It was pretty damn fun, reminded me of the good old days with golden axe, but way better graphics and unlimited ammo to kill those damn zombies.
        I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Picked up Super Meat Boy and The Deus Ex Collection lastnight on steam. SMB is fucking great and I still love the original Deus Ex.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Rez was overrated as fuck.
            WHAT SO IS YOUR FACE

Nah, man, the shine has kind of worn off that game but it's still pretty good. I like chaining all those hits together.

Comment

• Just grabbed Burnout, The Witcher and Polynomial (sweet little acid trip of a game). Burnout looks FUCKING AMAZING on my rig and I dig it. The Witcher is still downloading, but for 5 bucks even if it sucks it's not a big deal.

Comment

• My recommendation on Witcher is put that shit on casual. And give it a while, it takes a solid hour or so to get into it. The combat is simplistic but once you get out into the world you see how it really works.

Comment

• I am like superhomogay for DJ Hero 2 right now. I should go to bed but I'm about to fire up the eggbox and spin a few jamz before I call it a night.

...god, I'm white.

Comment

• Hey, I'm thinking about buying that game.

Let me guess, Grave, you've got the the Deadmau5 headgear on? Don't ya?
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• So am I just blind or is there no way to access a menu with options in Burnout Paradise? It's already awesome, but I kind of just want to play NFS now.

Comment

• You can, you hit the ESC button and then you can press f1 or f2 to cycle to through the options.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I am like superhomogay for DJ Hero 2 right now. I should go to bed but I'm about to fire up the eggbox and spin a few jamz before I call it a night.

...god, I'm white.
                          I'll have to get back in my groove with that game and battle ya. Nothing better than the avatar battles now, especially with Headcheese rocking the Earthworm Jim outfit with Garris's eyepatch. AAWWWW YEAAAHHHHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            You can, you hit the ESC button and then you can press f1 or f2 to cycle to through the options.
                            Yea I did that but I couldn't find any real options. Will look again.

Comment

• what options are you looking for?

Comment

• Ehhhhhh found it. Can't run the damn game in windowed mode. LAAAAAAAAME.

Comment

Working...
                                X