X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahha.
    \<3 that game.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Thank you Steam for your shitty games today. MY WALLET CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yea, today has some games that I would want if they were a bit cheaper. DR2 and Blur for $10 would have been tempting as fuck. I did snag Spore for $7 before the change over.

Comment

• Establishment of XBL gaming schedules must commence for maximum achievement whoring.

List games, times and number of people needed.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ea Active Sports 2. Finished my first week of workouts with this. Shit is tough. Burned over 1000 calories this week. I can feel it throughout my entire body.

Comment

• I tried to talk the lady of the house into the kinect Rerb but she said no goes. Oh well, maybe for my birthday!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Spore. This is one weird fucking game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Ea Active Sports 2. Finished my first week of workouts with this. Shit is tough. Burned over 1000 calories this week. I can feel it throughout my entire body.
                  Bought it on amazon the other day. I'll be trying it next week when I return from Phoenix. Good to hear that it might actually burn some calories.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• uuuuuuuuuuuuugh Spore crashed when I died I had an incredible monstrosity going!

Comment

• Spore is a strange oddity, I couldn't stick with it though because it started to drag a bit. Hell of a lot of fun making creatures though.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Spore. This is one weird fucking game.
                        Spore was one of the biggest disappointments ever IMO. Only the beginning was fun and then we were treated to a subpar and shitty RTS game.

Comment

• Drunk bought Kung-Fu Hero on the PS3. Stupid and shitty, but fun if only for drunken EyeToy shenanigans.

Comment

• OK yea WTF Spore, the first two sections are fun, then all of a sudden you hit tribes and the entire control scheme changes. Why are the camera controls all of a sudden fucking RETARDED?

Comment

• Yep. That's where EA said to Wil, "Hey, we know you can make AWESOMEGAMES, but how about we DUMB this game down for the goddamn tards?". Seriously. FUCK SPORE.

Comment

• It's not even dumbed down. It's overly complicated and unintuitive. I totally see why Wright said fuck this I'm going to hang with the Stupid Fun Club though. And the cars? Ugh, I can't even get a cockpit to fit properly on the bodies. Yea, 4 hours is about enough, for $7 I'm not pissed.

Comment

Working...
                                X