Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm liking Infinite Warfare's Zombie mode so far. Need to learn the map still, but I finally found all the power switches and was able to pack a punch my weapons the last game I played.

Been slowly playing through Hitman Go on the Vita, transferred my save to the PS4 and finished off the last 2 areas last night. Good turn based game if you can get it for cheap.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      I'm liking Infinite Warfare's Zombie mode so far. Need to learn the map still, but I finally found all the power switches and was able to pack a punch my weapons the last game I played.

Been slowly playing through Hitman Go on the Vita, transferred my save to the PS4 and finished off the last 2 areas last night. Good turn based game if you can get it for cheap.
      Is that the game that came free with Modern Warfare Remastered?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Is that the game that came free with Modern Warfare Remastered?
        Hell yeah, that's how I view it.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I got a lot of drunken gold-star scores on Rock Band 4 tonight while I was too disgusted to sit in the same room as my wife!

Comment

• POLITICS FUCK YEAH!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• fucking love TF2.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dishonored 2

I enjoy it so far...but something isn't clicking for me like it did with the first. It's still gorgeous and has incredible level design, but the melee combat can feel a bit off. Like I feel like I get hit from 10 feet away, and timing on the parry is super weird to me. I do love the mobility, and for example blinking behind someone, running and sliding at them, kicking their knees out, and jamming a blade in them on their way down.

Comment

• Played a ton of TF2. Oh man, love this game so goddamn much.

Also started Mad Max again since I gave up within an hour or two last night. Had some fun with it.

Beat Rush of Blood. Man, that last level was pretty terrible. I still have no idea what the fuck the point of the game was? I loved it overall but now I want more shooters. I just keep replaying the Italian Job stuff on the Worlds disc.

WHERE IS MY HOUSE OF THE DEAD VR DAMMIT?!

Comment

• I played more Dishonored 2 and I like it, but wait on a sale. I think it would be a love/hate game.

Played a bit of Titanfall 2 but only got like 5 rounds in all weekend.

Pretty excited for Watch Dogs 2. It looks so silly and stupid, and I could go for exactly that right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Played a ton of TF2. Oh man, love this game so goddamn much.

Also started Mad Max again since I gave up within an hour or two last night. Had some fun with it.

Beat Rush of Blood. Man, that last level was pretty terrible. I still have no idea what the fuck the point of the game was? I loved it overall but now I want more shooters. I just keep replaying the Italian Job stuff on the Worlds disc.

WHERE IS MY HOUSE OF THE DEAD VR DAMMIT?!
                      TF2 is arriving today. Maybe this weekend we'll all be able to meet up to rampage together?

The idea behind Rush of Blood is that you are experiencing the psych treatment Josh went though after his sisters went missing. It's explained a bit better if you find the secret item in each level.

But hell yeah House of the Dead. I really want PSVR to become the shooter machine I wish the Wii had been.

Comment

• I don't even want to fight for a NES Classic. So, I ordered the parts and I'm going to build a Retro Gaming Raspberry Pi.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yep, already have my plans ready for this. Spent all weekend getting shit ready. GOnna have ALL OF THE GAMES for ALL OF THE SYSTEMS with save states, graphic changes, etc..

All for under 100 bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Yep, already have my plans ready for this. Spent all weekend getting shit ready. GOnna have ALL OF THE GAMES for ALL OF THE SYSTEMS with save states, graphic changes, etc..

All for under 100 bucks.

I'm building a 16 gig unit with four USB front inputs and all of the junk for about $62 after tax.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• 16 gigs may be a bit low if you're gonna go for Sega CD/PS1/PS2 stuff.

Comment

• I'm shooting for 32 gigs

Comment

Working...
                                X