This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Overwatch still owwwwwwwwwwwwwwns. And the tavern brawl this week is so good. Pharrah with this brawl is INSAAAAAAAAAAANE. Mei as well.
    Mei is my homie for real though.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X8bjvoHOSFs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Mei is my homie for real though.
        The tavern brawl for the week has made her OP as fuck for payload missions. Just drop the wall, iceblock, when the iceblock drops you can immediately put down another wall. Repeat forever while sitting on the payload, and being almost invincible. Then drop the ult every time it pops. Goddamn it's good.

Comment

• If people are still playing Overwatchin 6 months I'll bite. Until then, UC4 multi is king.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Blew up 6 dudes with D.Va's mech self destruct. I've played 5 matches tonight and got 2 plays of the game. FUCK WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• If writing demand dies down, I'm so grabbing EA Access just to have EA Golf to play before Madden 17 drops.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I want to finish the Uncharted campaign before trying multi but by then everyone will be l33t and I'll be "loser homofag n00b".

Comment

• Nah man. The best part about Multi? No levels for the most part. You just unlock certain things but can destroy shit with out doing anything. Plus there are only a handful of levels so that helps in remembering where things are.

Play Command. IT's the best mode. Heal your teammates when you can because people don't and it's infuriating. You get money and depending on the challenges you have extra points.

Fil and I rocked some games last night. It was a bunch of fun. We need to get a game going. IT's a blast.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I want to finish the Uncharted campaign before trying multi but by then everyone will be l33t and I'll be "loser homofag n00b".
                    Nah, still many shitty players. If you play the objective and revive, you're way ahead of the game. There's a warm up team deathmatch playlist when you first start multiplayer, so you can play with other first timers for a bit before you jump into the big pool.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Just had 14 kills and 0 deaths but no fucking accolades in Overwatch? EAT A DICK NOOBS

Comment

• I bought Overwatch for me and the son. The catch? I'll give it to him for his good grades. So I'll wait 3 weeks.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Make him watch you play. Blackmail for grades.

Comment

• He's 8. It's gonna destroy him. I can wait 3 weeks.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              He's 8. It's gonna destroy him. I can wait 3 weeks.
                              My granparents let me play my own NES while lying and saying it was for my cousin's christmas gift for three months when I was 8. I was a fucking wreck and wanted to destroy the world and my cousin. It builds character.

Comment

• Got drunk last night and played Overwatch. Got three plays of the game in a row. I AM ALL THAT IS FPS

Comment

Working...
                                X