Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fable III? Fuck that shit. Peter Molyfuckingstupidname can fuck off. I have never been as disappointed with a game as I was with Fable II. Those games are RPG's for people that don't want to actually play an RPG.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Fable III? Fuck that shit. Peter Molyfuckingstupidname can fuck off. I have never been as disappointed with a game as I was with Fable II. Those games are RPG's for people that don't want to actually play an RPG.

Now, you know how I feel about Fallout 3.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Rob, ordered NBA2k11 and Fable 3 from you today. Going to order Fallout: New vegas and probably Medal of Honor as well after I get my credit from 2K11. Let me know if you get that cash money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
          Now, you know how I feel about Fallout 3.

Fallout 3 was more of a RPG than Fable II. However it's less of an RPG than Fallout 2.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Rob, ordered NBA2k11 and Fable 3 from you today. Going to order Fallout: New vegas and probably Medal of Honor as well after I get my credit from 2K11. Let me know if you get that cash money.

awww yeah

Comment

• Got a coupon to get BioShock 2 at BB for 20 bones today so I'll be playing that this evening. It's a Reward Zone coupon so anyone who is a RZ member and wants the game should check their e-mailz. Gonna hit up a few Rock Band songs in a few minutes if anyone is on and wants to jam.

Comment

• DL'd Scott Pilgrim.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The Forge revamp has me aching for Halo Reach. Apparently there is a Sidewinder perfect replica already made.

Comment

• ooh. I just want some more ROCKET RACE.

Comment

• I barely touched Halo 3 and skipped ODST completely. And since nothing comes out until October 5th (2K11) I think I might just splurge via BDR AMAZING DRUNK COFFERS LINK.

Comment

• NHL 11 dun goof'd.

Crashed four fleepity floopin' times when all I wanted to do was wreck the Leafs.

Fuck this noize. Back to kickball.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Kind of hoping Anderson got his press copy of Reach and tells me if I should buy it or not...

Comment

Kind of hoping Anderson got his press copy of Reach and tells me if I should buy it or not...

I passed on it. I really, really, really fucking hate Halo. That one night I played with you guys was the longest I ever sat down with Halo 3.

My time is going to be dedicated to Dead Rising 2 when that arrives.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Damn son, I could have wrote a review for you for a free game!

Comment

Damn son, I could have wrote a review for you for a free game!

Video game coverage is always so fickle. Those companies take shit so hard and they tend to penalize you harder for it. I took so much shit off of 505 Games because they thought I shat on Naughty Bear.

When an industry isn't used to criticism, they tend to lose their shit when they actually receive it (see Kane and Lynch fiasco).

Comment

Working...
                                X