This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    If Sony ever comes up with a "Home Playstation" type idea like microsoft did, then Ceej is going to have ALL OF THE GAMES since I buy all sony games digitally.

This morning my xbox was filled with almost all of the new games from this fall season. And I didn't have to pay one goddamn penny.

MERRY XMAS TO ME
    If this means what I think it means, then yes you can do something similar on PS3 and PS4.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• If it means that Ceej can download every game I've purchased digitally and play them online (as himself) with me or others then please tell me how.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll hopefully be on Battlefront tonight and this weekend if anyone is playing.

Xbone only though.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I WILL SEE YOU SCHLONK AND WE WILL CHAT AND BE MERRY
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm trying to get Scott to join too.

The merryness will be legendary.

Comment

• oh man, it'll be like the good old days. *sniffsniff*

Comment

• Can you change the color of stormtrooper armor to pink?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  If this means what I think it means, then yes you can do something similar on PS3 and PS4.
                  so thanks to Fil I see that this is indeed an option with Sony. With the only drawback for me (since I'm the one that has all of the games) is that I can no longer use the cloud saves. Will need to investigate further. IT's also not as smooth as the xbox because in this scenario Ceej would have to login as me on his system each time I buy a new game so he can download it.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation...ly_and_Friends

a nice drawn visual guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Can you change the color of stormtrooper armor to pink?
                    To be honest, my biggest issue thus far is the weak ass customization. I DO WANT PINK ARMOR DAMMIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I WILL SEE YOU SCHLONK AND WE WILL CHAT AND BE MERRY
                      ME TOO.

I will use the Companion app to tell me when people are online and will try to jump on as I am able.

The card game in the app is fun, too. You can earn credits in the app to spend in Battlefront. I cannot figure out how the kill an AT-AT, though. Shooting it is no good so I think I need to keep playing Walker Assault to unlock the tow cable card.

Comment

• Finished Black Ops 3. Can't really give an honest assessment of the campaign since playing it on realistic the first time through was stupid. I hear it's not very good anyway, but I just made it worse for myself.

I need to play more Zombies.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• fucking stupid fucking open closed moderate bullshit nat types. fuckkk yououuuuuuuu

Ari is the only person I can't play with STILL on a consistent basis. Battlefront was fun while we were able to play.

Played a bit of Blops III. Multi is fun, Zombies is weird, but I haven't tried single yet.

Halo 5 is CINEMATIC as FUCK. gotdamn. That opening scene was fucking DOPE. Runs silky smooth, I dig it so far.

Comment

• I do not understand the NAT stuff. Every piece of equipment in my house says I have an open NAT except my 360 and Xbone. What the hell?

Comment

• yep. fucking lame.

Comment

• just had some awesome Battlefront matches WITH VOICE CHAT OMGZ with grave. Had a bunch of fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X