Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So rocket race only comes up once in a while if ever. Fucking lame. I'm a goddamn sad panda.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Really? That is lame.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Apparently no one played it. But still, I just want to play some hammertime with you guys. haha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I hop on when I get home. If no one is one, do some yard work and try again.

Comment

• Well I'll be working out as soon as I get home, but I should be on round 6ish my time for a bit, then back on round 9ish hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So rocket race only comes up once in a while if ever. Fucking lame. I'm a goddamn sad panda.

But hey, at least you have shit tons of maps to play while waiting on the gametype to come up. BWUAHAHAHAHA
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also this........................
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finally got the mythic map pack to DL this morning. Played a bit. Still knocking the rust off. Have to unprogram COD.

Comment

• That was fun last night. I'm a beast with vehicles.

Comment

• Looking forward to checking out the new maps.

Comment

• Yeah. Killing you over and over with my turret on that one map was my favorite part.

Comment

• I shall have my vengence. And a sandwich.

Comment

• THE X-BOX IS ON IT'S WAY BACK. I REPEAT, MY BABY IS COMING HOME!!!
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X