Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It was so awesome. Very end of the game. Enemy was coming over the man cannon and I threw a grenade into the opposite end. Just barely got him.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!

Comment

• Damn, I'm so happy to have my 360 back!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Gotta get some trigger time in with you fellas tonight.

Comment

• I'll log on when it's not just Nathan online.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I may pick up teh halo after payday just so you guys can take awesome pics of me eating it in strange and fantastical ways. As good as I am at CoD4 I'm equally as bad at halo. It's weird but I just can't get the hang of it.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Honestly, I wouldn't bother man. We all had it (I used credit at gamestop) and in two months MW2 is out. Plus, I dont' want to hear you bitching about game mechanics because I fucking rocked your face in it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, my Halo skills are quite inferior to COD. Can't get the rythm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Honestly, I wouldn't bother man. We all had it (I used credit at gamestop) and in two months MW2 is out. Plus, I dont' want to hear you bitching about game mechanics because I fucking rocked your face in it.
                    When's the last time you actually played a game with me? I only ask because you seem so bothered by something that you actually don't have to hear at all.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Splinter Cell I believe. Haha.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Splinter Cell I believe. Haha.
                        Which I haven't had in literally months. So yeah I think we can give that shit a rest.

Comment

• Halo tonight?

Comment

• You bet your sweet Ed loving ass there's gonna be some Halo tonight!
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Sounds awesometacular. Maybe if we can get some peeps, ROCKET RACE?!

Comment

• Edlovinasstacular even!
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X