X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More epic than Friday night? <3
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm really digging Ratchet and Clank. So nice not to be stressed out while I'm playing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        More epic than Friday night? <3

Friday night was epic as fuck. Reminded me of the old Halo nights.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I love how Scott, B's friend (forgot his name), and I all instinctively chose a riot shield. Hahaha. Awesome.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• That was pretty great.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              More epic than Friday night? <3
              Nah, but they were damn good games.
              Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Friday night was epic as fuck. Reminded me of the old Halo nights.
              Yes good sir it really was. I found a new killstreak set-up that absolutely rapes. Predator missile, precision airstrike, Chopper. Once you hit Predator missile the other two are damn near a lock.

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              I love how Scott, B's friend (forgot his name), and I all instinctively chose a riot shield. Hahaha. Awesome.
              We still need to do an all riot shield team versus an all knife throwing team. That would = epic I'm sure of it.
              Originally posted by Rob View Post
              That was pretty great.
              Yep, riot shields are teh wins. Suprhero was running around with one last night in the ranked matches and me and a buddy were just following him and racking up kills. He kept saying "where's my back up?" Fucking hilarious.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hear you can get a nuke through the air drops. Anyone found one yet?
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• No, but I have seen a nuke set off. Pretty nutty.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I fucking owned a match last night I played with Russ. Finally got my ass in my AC130 gunship. Ended up going like 18-3

Comment

• AC 130 is dialed back a bit from the single player. Thank god for that or it would be a game breaker. I've been able to get a couple of them but no luck on the chopper gunnar. CAN'T WAIT for that.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So I have to decide between AC2 (which we all know commits hate crimes against gays), L4D2 (who are cool with gays) and the God of War package (which is openly gay).

So many choices. Currently leaning towards the GoW package as it's 40 bucks for 2 full games (1 of which I never played). Arhghghgh. Stupid publishers and the Oct-Dec time frame.

Comment

• AC2? I'm bad at acronyms.

Comment

• Assassin's Creed 2 aka You fuckers who bought the first one desire to be fucked with again.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Assassins Creed 2 which has been getting pretty great reviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Assassin's Creed 2 aka You fuckers who bought the first one desire to be fucked with again.

The reviews say different. AC apologizes for brutalizing you. Let it go man, let it go...

Comment

Working...
                                X