Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocking bitches in BF1943 still. Really starting to dig on this game.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Rocking bitches in BF1943 still. Really starting to dig on this game.
      I was playing the flying only game last night and it was me vs 4 guys. I got out of my plane and instead shot them down with the boat's mounted gun. They kept trying to bomb me and parachute to the boat. I had 23 kills by the end of the game. Strangely my rep went down too, wonder why that is?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• haha, air superiority is a great game. I only use the mounted gun on that one
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

haha, air superiority is a great game. I only use the mounted gun on that one
          It's fun but sometimes they won't even fly near you as they know you'll smoke them. Last night was greatness, I only died 3 times and that was when I was flying.

We should get a squad going Rob.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Maybe gonna dick around with Splosion Man demo tonight...I need to get back onto playing Prototype ASAP.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• still haven't played Prototype yet. Gonna wait until I can find it for 20. Still need to download Splosion Man.

Comment

still haven't played Prototype yet. Gonna wait until I can find it for 20. Still need to download Splosion Man.
                This I should have done.

Comment

• Well I grabbed inFamous instead as my PS3 is a sad panda. I loved that game. For the first week. Then it got old. So I sold it.

Comment

Well I grabbed Prototype. I loved that game. For the first week. Then it got old. So I sold it.
                    You in three months.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      Strangely my rep went down too, wonder why that is?
                      Sore losers negative repping you because you kicked their asses.

I'm hopefully going to play this for the first time tonight.
                      "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• At least you didn't get banned like I did thanks to sore losers.

Comment

At least you didn't get banned like I did thanks to sore losers.
                          Still the lamest shit ever. Did you get your normal name back? If not send invite. Must kill red triangle guys with you.

Comment

• Haha, nah. Just a bunch of code of conduct warnings. Full of shit.

Comment

• Goddamn I want in on some BF1943'ing, been enjoying this so much the past week.
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• If you guys see me on, PLEASE invite me to a squad, I need radio chatter to truly become the perfect killing machine. The silence disturbs me.

Comment

Working...
                                X