Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll try and be on, depends on what is going on tonight.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can be around for this also, just rented Infamous so I got the duststation3 hooked up but its a 2 second swap.
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I'll be there. 7 PM works pretty well for me.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm warming up right now, holy shit, that dynamite around the flag trick really works well!

Comment

• Quickly played a few rounds with Trejo and bprice and we did alright. although the first game Trejo was straight MURDERING me. haha. Be back on after dinner and Entourage.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Was wondering where you went man, had to jump off the mic to anwser the phone and when I came back you were M.I.A.

Playing with Ed and Bmetal right now, get in here anyone with this game!

Comment

• coming

Comment

• some epic games tonight fellas. And after B_Metal left, Ed was holding his own. HAha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    some epic games tonight fellas. And after B_Metal left, Ed was holding his own. HAha.
                    Ed is that tie that binds. Without his expert input we can't get the kills that he so sorely lacks.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Playing Mass Effect.

Again.

Finally picked up the little DLC package for it and shot four-eyed people for a few hours.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha. Still going through that again so I have a completed save file.

*shakes fist at corrupted original file*

Also, my only gripe with BF1943 as far as I can tell? Only 4 people per squad. Kinda lame. The party chat makes up for it though.

Comment

• Just played a quick game with B and El Peeper. ROCKED THAT SHIT. When in doubt, get in MY FUCKING JEEP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Just played a quick game with B and El Peeper. ROCKED THAT SHIT. When in doubt, get in MY FUCKING JEEP.
                            Your jeep with me in it vs a tank? Jeep wins. Total lulz
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hoping to be on tonight. Either down for some BF/worms/doubleagent

Comment

• I'd be down for more BF:1943 today. I promise more sniping, less nonsensical jabbering.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X