Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally downloaded the last DLC for Bonerlands a couple days ago (didn't feel like sitting and waiting to play a game).

Started it up with my level 50 soft-as-the-towel-that-fabric-softener-bear-facerapes Siren, and I proceeded to want to eat my controller.

"Those fucking road drones can suck it," said I as they spitroasted Rogue Murtaugh with their lazer beams.

And then I got the APC. Now everything dies that moves.

I re-love this game.

ETA: Shank is fucking hilarious. The whole prison area was like something out of a redux of N.A.R.C., but on Pride Day.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Grabbed Need for Speed: SHIFT from my bro this weekend. Not too bad. I'm not really a car guy so the customization stuff doesn't do shit for me. But I was having fun racing around this weekend.

Finally beat Hades (had no idea that no matter what, if you roll nothing can hurt you) and am currently stuck at some big ass door with a shit ton of guys that constantly kill me. I really need to not play this game when I've been drinking.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Assassin's Creed 2. It's ok. They fixed The Stupid from the first one, but it is still repetitive.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Are you doing any side missions? Those are all I did. Find the tombs and do those. Fun as fuck.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Maybe I should try that. The main story is kinda boring.

Comment

• I've barely touched the main story, I think I'm only like half way through.

Comment

• Still playing LEGO Universe and still enjoying the hell out of it.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Shit, I haven't booted that up since the first time I played. I just can't get into that game. IT's made for fucking 5 year olds. Just like all of the other Lego games.

Comment

• BUT IT'S MINDLESS FUN. LIKE WOW.

Comment

• Fuck that. I love that you can't even type out words and that you have to use their lists of premade words.

Comment

• Whatever. People who disagree with continue to disagree. Or,

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Whatever. People who disagree with continue to disagree.
                          That is the best thing I've read all day.

Comment

• I'm just saying that a LEGO MMO was enticing as fuck when it was announced. Now that I've played it, I believe it's a huge let down, IMO.

Comment

• It plays like how one would expect a LEGO game to play. At least you know what you get with that, unlike TOR.

Comment

• I like the idea that you love the Lego MMO and hate the SW MMO. But then again, I haven't played the SW MMO yet, but beta invites are coming out quite soon,.

Comment

Working...
                                X