X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much Spelunky.

Comment

• Made it past a part I was stuck on in Wind Waker HD so I played that for a few hours. Almost done with it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Played a ton of that Olli game. So goddamn addictive. I have no idea how the fuck someone is supposed to get 2 million on one fucking spot. I can barely break 65k.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think when I downloaded the GTA V updates that I had been ignoring, they corrupted my save game.

So, I went back into Blood Dragon and Arkham Origins. Trying to pick up all of the Riddler shit in that game.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Finally got to the caves in Spelunky!

Comment

• Playing some Sonic All Star Racing on the Vita. One of the better kart racers out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Finally beat Bioshock Infinite last night.
                So, that ending? Amazing, isn't?
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  So, that ending? Amazing, isn't?
                  I'd already seen the ending. It was good. Think about it longer than five minutes and it starts to fall apart like any story of that nature does. I only played it to see the world they built.

Comment

• I thought Infinite was mediocre as fuck as a game but beautiful to look at. One of the most overhyped games of last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I thought Infinite was mediocre as fuck as a game but beautiful to look at. One of the most overhyped games of last year.
                      Bingo Bango. They need to hire someone that's worked on COD or BF if they try to make another FPS.

Comment

• I never finished it because it felt like the same thing over and over.

I'm sure I'll try again once it comes out for free in a few days for PS+ members.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I never finished it because it felt like the same thing over and over.

I'm sure I'll try again once it comes out for free in a few days for PS+ members.
                          I think it took me 6 hours to beat it. It's definitely not long.

Off work today, and probably tomorrow due to weather. Just looking at my fucking games and petrified with choice. I just want to keep playing Spelunky but I already put in an hour this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Bingo Bango. They need to hire someone that's worked on COD or BF if they try to make another FPS.
                            I'd rather they not make another FPS.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I never finished it because it felt like the same thing over and over.

Already free, bro.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• for America? Awesome. I thought it was the Feb release.

Comment

• Bioshock Infinite was this month, added a week or two ago. Not sure they announced what's free for America in February yet.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X