Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that's a buddy. You're a good man, Grave!

Comment

• Played a TON of SWTOR this weekend. The 12x XP is fucking great. I mean, I haven't done one goddamn bullshit side quest for the most part, and just hauling ass through the main quests. It sucks, but it shows that this game should have just been a normal single player RPG because I have yet to need to group with ANYONE to beat the end game.

Also playing The Force Unleashed II (not too bad on PC), TItan Souls (still hard as balls) and Dragon Age III (still getting the hang of it)
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Played a TON of SWTOR this weekend. The 12x XP is fucking great. I mean, I haven't done one goddamn bullshit side quest for the most part, and just hauling ass through the main quests. It sucks, but it shows that this game should have just been a normal single player RPG because I have yet to need to group with ANYONE to beat the end game.

Also playing The Force Unleashed II (not too bad on PC), TItan Souls (still hard as balls) and Dragon Age III (still getting the hang of it)
        Damn, what aren't you playing!?

Almost done with my quick replay of Arkham Knight to finish off the platinum trophy. Not sure what I'll play next.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
          Damn, what aren't you playing!?

Almost done with my quick replay of Arkham Knight to finish off the platinum trophy. Not sure what I'll play next.
          says the guy who has a BUNCH OF PLATINUM trophies hahahah

Whenever I'm uber stressed I tend to game, so yeah, lots of gaming happening at BDR Manor.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Back to Destiny. Got the two current DLCs. They fixed some things that made me quit the first time. It's fun again.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• LIES!

Fuck man, Splatoon is the shit. Like, just so awesome. Can't wait for my Amiibos.

Hit level 56 in SWTOR with my Juggernaut last night. Dude is fucking unstoppable thus far.

Comment

• I don't know what to play next so I'm playing The Last of Us multiplayer again, this time to finish trophies on PS3.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Played a ton of Dino Crisis 2 at the cabin. Thinking I may want to do a playthrough of this. It's silly in all of the best ways.

Comment

• Cranked some more on SW:TOR during some downtime this weekend. Finally got my 8th class (trooper) to the endgame, so now I'm all about getting my guys through SOR and ready for the new content in October. I'm also running another Inquisitor through, this time as a sorcerer. Holy cow is the Sorc class over powered.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nice, I remember digging my Sorcerer. I just read that the new expansion is a complete re-do of the game for the most part. No more story stuff (except for what is already in place) and you can just roll a level 60 dude right off the bat. Wonder how this is gonna be. I'm still having fun with my toons.

Played a ton of Splatoon last night with my new amiibos. They give you special challenges that allow you to get custom gear you can only get with them. Damn you Nintendo. IT's working.

Comment

• Rob: from what I understand, all existing characters are 'frozen' and then thawed out years later. When you emerge (level 60), you start the new campaign and 'put the band back together' with your old companions and then move on. Existing relationships with the companions are maintained, and choices that you make from that point forward will have more of an impact on those relationships and on the world in general.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• oh nice. Yeah, I read that it takes place like 5 years after the end of the last expansion or something? Kind of neat. Did some PVP space missions the other night. Kind of cool. wish I had a flight stick though. The mouse/keyboard set up was kind of hard.

Comment

• Yeah, I didn't care for the Starfighter expansion at all. I got the impression that it went over like a lead balloon in general.

Gotta say, it's really hard to get through the game as full on dark side. I know it's just a game and the consequences of your actions are completely fictitious, but holy cow...it is really hard sometimes to be completely evil.

Innocent civilians? Fuck 'em, let 'em burn.

Comment

• I don't have that problem hahah. EVERYONE IS EVIL except for my Smuggler. He's the rogue with the heart of gold.

Comment

• Nobody is more evil than Jaessa (sith warrior companion) in ds mode. Good GOD is she bloodthirsty. Every conversation that you have with her (if you've taken her the evil route) is pretty much 'master, can I drink the blood of innocent babies tonight for dinner?' Yeeeeesh. If you take her ls mode, she's all fluffy bunnies and 'let's help the innocents that are suffering under the Empire's rule.' Quite a difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X