Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got about 40% of the way through TOMB RAIDER yesterday. Really enjoying it.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Got about 40% of the way through TOMB RAIDER yesterday. Really enjoying it.
      My game says 53% but I'm not sure how the collectibles effect that.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm just past the Shantytown, and I've done 3 optional tombs so far.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Oh and I beat Dead Space 3 this weekend. I started skipping side missions towards the end, and the final act is split across like 5 chapters and the pacing is fuuuuuuuucked but it's still fun. And the final boss is
            Spoiler: seriously click this nonspoiler for insanity 
          A GODDAMN SENTIENT MOON
          I just finished this on the weekend on normal. I really enjoyed this game, so I started a new one on Classic (i.e. you only get weapons and sound-effects from the original games). I am currently just exploring space around all of the wrecked ships. Billy we should do co-op one of these days!!
          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Anyone pick up the Star Wars tables in Pinball FX? I grabbed the Boba Fett & ESB board on my iPad. Soooo fun! I really suck at pinball now, though. I'd say my skill definitely perished.

Comment

• That's on deck for this weekend on the 360. Love Pinball FX.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• sweet. I just saw that Badass Digest has an article on a game that we here at BDR brought to you in a hastily typed out 3 sentence drunken post 9 months ago.

score one for the little guys lulz

+25 internet points
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Got further in TOMB RAIDER last night...spent a couple of hours navigating through a burning Japanese temple, jumping over burning chasms and shooting a ton of bad guys. Good God is this game fun.

Comment

• Yep. If you don't at least try Tomb Raider you're doing yourself a disservice. It's amazeballs.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• OK, the journey down from the burning pagoda to the beach is really, really cool. Lots of shootouts on top of moving gondolas, lots of swinging from falling structures, and lots of zip-lining. I LOVE this game.

Comment

• Ridiculous Fishing on iOS is really damn fun.

Comment

• Fire Emblem is so close to being beaten (at least the story) but I just keep leveling my guys and switching classes to get as many skills as I can. My main guy is a goddamn BEAST now that can't be touched.

Comment

• Thank you to Rob & the rest of you guys for talking up Tomb Raider. I totally would have missed out on what is, so far, Uncharted 4. It's really fun.

Comment

• heck yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Thank you to Rob & the rest of you guys for talking up Tomb Raider. I totally would have missed out on what is, so far, Uncharted 4. It's really fun.
                                Team Tomb Raider 4 lyfe dawg.

Comment

Working...
                                X