Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost beat the Vita Uncharted game. Really had fun with this one. And unless they decide to spring some out of left field mutants or someshit at the end, this one seemed to be the most streamlined.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 1 day until all real world progress I made ends.

Blessed be its name. GEETEEAYE VEE!
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Tomorrow I mourn my shitty hours at my shitty job that I'm lucky to have.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Beat 3 more chapters of RE:Revelations last night while watching the buff toddler show. Trying to haul ass through games I've been neglecting lately so I can sell them off to purchase all of the games that have been released in the last few months that I haven't had a chance to play yet.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• SotN all weekend. Anyone play Telltale's new joint yet?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not a fan of Fables so I haven't yet, but I think Lesley is gonna pick it up. We're supposed to get either a trailer for (or the actual) season 2 of The Walking Dead tomorrow. Since they just randomly dropped 400 Days, I'm hoping they just release the first chapter.

Working my way through GTAV side stuff at the moment. Delivered my first hitchhiker to the cult, which was awesome and random.

Comment

• Aww man, you mean all dose poiple from 400 are out?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• At one point Telltale said 400 Days would be a bridge between seasons. My guess is that Clementine is going to meet up with whatever group you had at the end of 400.

Comment

• yeah. I meant that they released 400 Days outta the blue for the most part.

Comment

• Whew. Don't scare me like that ya jerk.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That Poker Game from Steam or whatever on the PS3.

I'm not a huge poker guy but having Brock Samson and Ash bicker with Sam and Max, I may become one. LEsley and I played it for a few hours this weekend. Fun stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          That Poker Game from Steam or whatever on the PS3.

I'm not a huge poker guy but having Brock Samson and Ash bicker with Sam and Max, I may become one. LEsley and I played it for a few hours this weekend. Fun stuff.

I picked that up back in August. Loved it, but I only played it once.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm not even sure what I'm doing but Brock called me a dick or something, it was great.

Comment

• Hotline Miami is fucking fun. Didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. Thanks again PS+.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              That Poker Game from Steam or whatever on the PS3.

I'll have to play this soon.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Hotline is LEGIT on the Vita. I love it much more than on the PC/consoles. It seems to work better on a smaller screen IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X