Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this fucking game is TOO stressful. I JUST WANT TO BEAT IT SO I CAN FINALLY READ WHY PEOPLE LOVED/HATED THE ENDING. Still can't believe I havent' been spoiled yet.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cry uncle.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just grind it out.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          this fucking game is TOO stressful.
          Heh, that's part of what I loved about it.

Save your shivs, but use your shivs. But save them, there might be a door. Not enough shivs.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Being a micro-managing caveman was part of the fun.

But honestly, it's a game that manipulates one into finishing it. Through characters and their choices, it COMPELS you to finish it. If you find it too stressful, alter the difficulty and finish the motherscratcher. You deserve to see the end of it and then come here and gush/meh/rage against it.

If you meh at it so help me, brolo.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-01-2013, 09:51 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• KEEP GETTING TO LAST BOSS IN NOES NES GAME AND KEEP DYING AND OH MY GOD SO FULL OF RAGE
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think there was only one time I was out of shivs & regretting it. Upgrading those immediately was the priority. But I'm with Rob. I could only play for maybe two hours before tapping out because of the stress. That bit where you need to power up a card reader with a generator? Stood at the generator for at least five minutes because I didn't want to power it up. And it's not like I'm going to die in real life from it.

Rob, if you don't like the ending I will feel sad for you.

Comment

• just got past that generator part. Once I realized I had a ton of molotoves and bombs, that shit was easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    That bit where you need to power up a card reader with a generator? Stood at the generator for at least five minutes because I didn't want to power it up. And it's not like I'm going to die in real life from it.
                    Oh man, that part was fun. Nail bombs. Nail bombs errywhere.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep. I used many explosive devices while I ran around like a scared idiot. It should've been scored to Yakkity Sax.

Comment

• I have yet to get back into this game.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's the hulk asshole that pisses me off. Luckily he only shows up a few times.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ok got further in Last of Us.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                            Joel fell on to some rebar, and now I'm Ellie cosplaying as Lara Croft with some random dude killing clickers.

Am I getting close to the end?

Comment

Ok got further in Last of Us.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                              Joel fell on to some rebar, and now I'm Ellie cosplaying as Lara Croft with some random dude killing clickers.

Enjoy your Winter.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

You are closing in, broham.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X