X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Oh look at the new father not having gaming time anymore lol lol lol
    Yeah. I kept wondering how all of these other fuckers had time for gaming.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• THE ONLY GAMING I GET IS PLAYING LEGO BATMAN WITH MY SON DAMMIT
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• hahaha. I can't wait for Lego Batman 3.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• but for reals, Mordor is legit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finally got some Mordor in last night - really digging it. Killed several Captains, haven't died yet but came reeaaaally close when one I had previously killed decided to resurface in the middle of me fighting another Captain - only this time he was Elite, pissed off and now invulnerable to the stealth execute I killed him with before. Pumped my ass full of arrows before I knew what was happening, only stayed alive due to the QTE you get and ran the fuck out of there to lick my wounds.

Came back and blew him up with barrels and combo execute. Felt damn good.

Need moaaaaaar!
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Last night Prak The Clever came back FIVE times. He got more and more fucked up and busted. "You thought you killed me, did you?!" Well yeah. I really did. I chopped your fucking shoulder in half.

Comment

• Only one shoulder? Amateur
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Forza Horizons 2 is great. I got my three primary cars right off the bat too! Supra, WRX STI, and GTR.

Comment

• Probably going to buy Mordor this afternoon, you jerks. Rob's videos and all the good reviews have me convinced. It'll hopefully tide me over on crazy beat 'em ups until the new Arkham game hits next year.

Comment

• it's so fucking good.

Comment

• So the first fight I get into is with that group of slavers. One of the guys can be interrogated so I dance around him trying to leave him for last. Then his boss shows up with another group of dudes. Game on. I start dispatching the new group and inadvertently kill the worm. I think, "Crap, but that's okay because he was probably just going to give me intel on this Captain I'm about to kill." CUT TO- a SECOND Captain, with archers, shows up. I made it through three near-death QTEs before involuntarily leaving for the Grey Havens. It was a valiant death. Sucked to see the two Captains level up but I got quick revenge on one of them.

This game is rad.

Comment

• YES.

Comment

• An orc now has a new fear. An actual Fear of Talion. He runs for the hills every time I show up.

I think I've become the Omar of Mordor. If I could get Talion to whistle 'Farmer in the Dell' as he approaches an orc camp, this would be my game of the forever.
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• hahaha. fuck yeah.

Comment

• That's awesome. There's one Captain who keeps showing up when I'm in the middle of a big fight and either a) teams up with another Captain to kill me (they're both up to 17 or 18 now because of it) or b) runs like a bitch when I get within a strike or two of killing him. So annoying but so fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X