This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD.....4
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Are there still servers up for that? Because if so..............
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh yeah. It always lists the same # of people playing. Kinda weird. Team deathmatch and big battle(?) Work.

Comment

• Bargain bins will be violated next weekend when I'm off. Nothing and I mean NOTHING beats CoD4 in my book.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Trying to 1000 Far Cry 3. I've just been running around trying to see who I can take out with the bow.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I missed these maps.

Comment

• YESSSSSSS, best maps in the series in my opinion. Some are small and tight for run and gun, BUT some allow for post up sniping. Imagine that, a sniper posting up. Blops Lulz's at that idea.

Comment

• Yup. Speaking of blops, I now has them.

Comment

• Next friday night/Saturday/Sunday WE RAMPAGE!!!!!!!

EDIT: I'm technically working this weekend and can get called out at any time.

Comment

• still going through Final Fantasy 9. Still enjoying it.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• umm...holy shit you guys. That new Metal Gear Rising demo is fucking AWESOME. This game is a day one purchase now.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• THE CAVE is pretty great so far as well. Classic Gilbert humor and some decent puzzles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            umm...holy shit you guys. That new Metal Gear Rising demo is fucking AWESOME. This game is a day one purchase now.
                            Cutting shit up is fun. Will try to do a stealth run through the demo soon. Not even sure it can be done.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• good luck with that, haha. I don't think it's possible either. But goddamn is it fucking satisfying to cut a dude's head in quarters and then take his spine out only to basically drink the fluid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                good luck with that, haha. I don't think it's possible either. But goddamn is it fucking satisfying to cut a dude's head in quarters and then take his spine out only to basically drink the fluid.
                                Wait. What?

Since when is Raiden not a bitch?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X