Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've always dug it. It's been along time since I've played. Lesley spent like 2 weeks building the BDR house from scratch along with decorating.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finally 100%'d Fallout 3. For some raisin, the Broken Steel stuff never popped when I went through the first time years ago.

On to doing the same with Skyrim.

Who gives The Sims a bad rap? It's a pretty well designed dollhouse of the future.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-17-2012, 08:02 AM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        I've always dug it. It's been along time since I've played. Lesley spent like 2 weeks building the BDR house from scratch along with decorating.
        That was my favorite part. I would spend forever designing houses, and hardly ever bothered with families.

So does no one else have Super Hexagon for iOS? Shit is great. Beat my time of 16.41 seconds!

Comment

• Super Hexagon, soooo goooood. Hit 11 seconds and felt it move. I'll probably punch a nun from joy if I ever hit 20 seconds.

Comment

• Still playing Avengers Alliance on FB. They're doing the Avengers vs. X-Men story now.

Comment

• NBA2K13 completely revamped the controls. Not a bad thing, I never got down everything on the last few years, but I am totally lost. Keep trying to shoot with the right stick, but it's mapped to X now. Spent about an hour creating a character, adjusting sliders, and creating my league...then played about 5 minutes. Got to wait until the weekend when I can really dive into it.

Comment

• I'm back on Skyrim. Still love the shit out of this game. It's bad if you have some sort of ADD, cause man, I was going to kick some vampire ases in a cave, but going there, I found "OH! DWEMER RUINS!"

Goddamn Master Centurion nearly kicked my ass. I had to keep a goddamn pilar and turn around it to evade his super killer steam attacks.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Steam has Morrowind GOTY back up for $10 again. I've lost my expansion discs for that, so I was really tempted to grab it and try out Morrowind overhaul 3.0 that just came out.

Comment

• Also, finished Sleeping Dogs. Was good, but overall, I realize that sandbox games like GTA aren't as grabbing for me as others. Go figure. Maybe I haven't found the right one yet...

Comment

• Skyrim is a sandbox game...

Comment

• So the more I play Borderlands 2 the more I realize I'm getting really bored with FPS's, at least on consoles.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          So the more I play Borderlands 2 the more I realize I'm getting really bored with FPS's, at least on consoles.
                          I've got it on PC, but still play with a controller. It looks incredible on PC, and I feel like I made the right choice based on comparison videos I've seen. Problem is that like 3/4 of my Xbox friends list is playing BL2 and I know two people playing on Steam.

I'm not really buying much in the way of console stuff this year. Most of the games are getting better PC releases (BL2, NFS, Dishonored), but I would love to be playing with my friends. New consoles sure as fuck better be coming by next Christmas.

Comment

• I just think I'm over FPS's at the moment. It feels like a chore to play BL2.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Skyrim is a sandbox game...
                              Hence why I said "like GTA". Maybe I haven't found the right one for me yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Hence why I said "like GTA". Maybe I haven't found the right one for me yet.
                                So you mean just modern crime oriented sandboxes, not just sandboxes in general? In that case, Saint's Row 3. Best sandbox I've ever been in.

Comment

Working...
                                X