Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A coworker gave me Alan Wake. Gave it. Can't say no to that.

He also lended me Medal of Honor and Homefront.

So right now I'm killing Koreans, and after that, Talibans.

I like the Homefront setting. It's Red Dawn 2.0.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ep4 of Walking Dead. Preeeeeeeeetty damn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Ep4 of Walking Dead. Preeeeeeeeetty damn good.

It's setting up for a solid conclusion in Episode 5.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, Ep4 was a ton of set up for a really great final episode. I was a bit disappointed at the Crawford reveal. No real info as to what went down there, kind of lame.

Comment

Yeah, Ep4 was a ton of set up for a really great final episode. I was a bit disappointed at the Crawford reveal. No real info as to what went down there, kind of lame.

I now have the party I want at the end of Episode 5. If I could've replayed the school stuff again. I would've did what I did sooner and much harder.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I have no idea how 16% of players got EVERYONE to go with them at the end. Me and Kenny BROZ 4 LYFE

Comment

• keep spoilers tagged please. Haven't had a chance to play the new ep yet.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Your choices your story Robert! Seriously this episode can go about a million ways. It's nuts how they break it down at the end of this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                    keep spoilers tagged please. Haven't had a chance to play the new ep yet.

Yeah, I didn't get Billy's ending.

Comment

•   Spoiler: TWD EP 4- THE WHOLE THING 
                      Kenny is forever my bro. But, like Billy, I cannot fathom how anyone could get ALL of the crew to come with. I mean, there was no way I was going to let Ben continue but I would've been okay with the other couple. I guess you'd have to kiss the girl's ass the whole time?

My decisions really swung contrary to the majority on a few of the choices. I took care of the boy in the attic myself and decided to hide the bite for now. I have a feeling the final chapter is going to be a hell of a finale.

Comment

• Digger,

Spoiler: Ep4 
                        I did the same. Killed the boy myself, hid the bite. I was SHOCKED that something like 12% hid the bite and 19% killed the boy themselves.

Bunch of pussies.

Comment

• Nobody else here could give a shit less, but I shall rant about NBA2K13 a bit.

Still the best basketball game. Bar none. Hands down. Cream of the crop. All that nonsense. But holy shit. The career needs so much work still. They work it out to be an RPG like experience, expecting you to play through years and years of a career, but leveling is a fucking huge pain. It's almost impossible to make a character become a lottery pick. You earn a general currency to spend on upgrades, which of course become more expensive each time you upgrade.

Why is it that if I hit 2 jump shots in a game I get better at jump shots? Or if I do a rebounding drill I become better at rebounding? Instead I wait until I can run drills, and do the boring as shit dribble course because it's the only assured gold medal which means the full 60 points of upgrade currency. And 60 points? It's not shit. Once you've upgraded a couple times it can be a few hundred points to get one skill point. Now, you can get 1,000 points for complete the entire training camp but you only get this ONCE. So if you want to make a new player? Too bad.

Now these are all things that have needed improvement for the last few years. This year I really wanted to give Career a try, because every year I play the Association and end up just dominating everything. Wanted more challenge. What really sucks this year is they have monetized the upgrade points. They've made it pay to win. I can throw down $5 and get a couple thousand points or however much it is and have a player with great stats. It's so bad. I shouldn't NEED, and believe me you NEED to pay to have a lottery pick player, in order to play career as a good player.

Hopefully they work on this for next year. I'm tired of playing 16 minutes, scoring 12 points on like 80% shooting, 3 rebounds, and 2 assists and told I had a "poor" game. FUCK YOU 2K!

Comment

I have no idea how 16% of players got EVERYONE to go with them at the end. Me and Kenny BROZ 4 LYFE

I was part of the 16%. fuck yeah.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Digger,

Spoiler: Ep4 
                              I did the same. Killed the boy myself, hid the bite. I was SHOCKED that something like 12% hid the bite and 19% killed the boy themselves.

Bunch of pussies.
                                Spoiler: spoilers 
                              Killed that kid, showed the bite, made Clem stay at the house. GOT ALL OF THE PEEPS TO COME WITH.
                              Awww yeah.

Comment

• so Lesley wanted to play ep 3 of TWD and thanks to their shitty fucking game breaking bug it's not only not registering her original save game but it's saying we need to purchase the first episode. FUCK.

Comment

Working...
                                X