Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those games were more fun than the Tony Hawk games IMO.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, but only one of those had my favorite Goldfinger song playing in the background while I goofy-stanced my ass into the halls of Skater Valhalla.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        I'm sure Dave feels the same way.
        Too busy getting that Subaru money to worry about BMX. Every time I hear that one Sublime song all I can think of is the amusement park level on Dave Mira. What a great game. I don't know if it was better than THPS, but when that one came out it rivaled THPS2 for play time.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1S3vCb32FuU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fuck yeahhhhh
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just traded MW3 and ME3 and got UMvC3.

Rocket Racoon?

I get it....
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yessss

Comment

• What's your name on Xbox? Always looking for someone else to possibly get my ass kicked by in that game.

Comment

• Not on live. Yet.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1S3vCb32FuU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

fuck yeahhhhh
                    Yesssssssssss
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                      I'll tell you what I'm not playing: Rock Band Blitz

MEH.

*sickindianburn*
                      I see you're too busy looking at rasslin' to have dat finger rhythm.

Me, on the other hand, I be FINGERTAPPIN' DAT RHYTHM SHIT LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                      sigpic
                      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• It's way too basic. And it seems pointless as the only thing (at least as far as I can tell) that happens when you do well is the part of the song you're playing is louder. It doesn't actually fuck up the song or anything. I'll stick with Unplugged and Amplitude.

Comment

• More Day Z. Last night my friend and I found another survivor in Devil's Tower being chased by a zombie. He tried to get away up the stairs, but my friend opened fire on him. He hid behind the stair railing, but I ran around to flank him and let loose with my AK. He tried to run, but he didn't get far. Scored a fucking AWESOME M4A3 with 5 mags. He had a fuck ton of food and drink, so we refreshed ourselves from his body, stole his morphine and ditched the body. We felt a little bad after, but I got the gun I'd been searching for the last couple weeks.

Then I had fucking crazy crazy CRAZY Day Z dreams last night.

Comment

• Played a bunch of stuff this weekend. Still going through REsident Evil 0. Really digging it. Ended up putting a bunch of time into Super Mario Galaxy (trying to beat it so I can finally pick up the sequel) and hopefully almost done with Max Payne 3.

Also got the Simpsons Tapped Out on my iPad (it's free). Standard world building game, but the production values are pretty great.

Comment

• Can I add you to my Simpson's Tapped Out iPhone game?
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Will have to check out Tapped Out.

If you hate yourself, download Super Hexagon. Think my best is 12 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                                X