Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This shit was pretty fun. I loved how we fucked up on the Terminator question so epically. Hilarious.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That was fucking ridiculous.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And I hope to christ to be featured again when I'm actually playing with some of you.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ........ NOTHING
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Got Tomb Raider Underworld from gamefly this weekend. It has nothing on Uncharted. I was playing Mass Effect but my roommate's 360 kicked the bucket. Also playing Burnout Paradise, I bought the Big Surf Island expansion.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That's the Tomb Raider I was playing this weekend. It's not horrible. And Uncharted wouldn't be around without it. I was having fun.

Comment

• Rock Band because of the WTFHOWDIDIMISSTHIS release of the Iron Maiden DLC.

And now on to Earthbound, the greatest RPG ever. EVER.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  And now on to Earthbound, the greatest RPG ever. EVER.
                  QFMFT = Quoted for Mother Fuckin' Truth.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Fallout 2 and Baldur's Gate 2 wants to speak with you.

But I agree that Earthbound is the greatest RPG on a console ever.

Comment

• They're starting to reuse a lot of 1 vs 100 questions. I hope that's going to be a problem just because this is a beta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        That's the Tomb Raider I was playing this weekend. It's not horrible. And Uncharted wouldn't be around without it. I was having fun.
                        Yeah it's fun, although the camera and the controls can be shitty sometimes. It was fun enough to make me want to finish it. Not fun enough to go back and find the treasures I missed. Was it me or did it take a step back control wise from Legend? She didn't move around as well, or maybe that's just me. At least she didn't move like the PS1 days.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          They're starting to reuse a lot of 1 vs 100 questions. I hope that's going to be a problem just because this is a beta.
                          Yeah, we were wondering the same thing.

Comment

• Need to get on that 1vs100. Sounds fun. I can be awesome at trivia.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You need to get in on a lot of things, old man.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Sorry. I was busy rocking out in Wheeling, WV.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X