This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That aint right.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Lulz.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sorry to hear broken shit is broken, Nate.

Here's some advice:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That is genius.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, I gotta go with Russ here.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• And by slim jeans he means girl pants.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                And by slim jeans he means girl pants.
                Ah, hell, we're close to the same size anyway...they may fit him like normal jeans. And for the record, I do hate the 360 controller. It's too fat and awkward.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Picked up Darksiders on a random buy. Is it good? i haven't opened it yet.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Picked up Darksiders on a random buy. Is it good? i haven't opened it yet.
                    I was wondering where nerdious was today. He's impersonating Rob!
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Darksiders is the goods. I am stuck on a particularly tough spot, Anvil's Ford, but a lot of fun.

Comment

• This game plays like they took a ridiculous high level character from WOW, placed him in the Ocarina of Time but instead of an ocarina it's a BADASS GUITAR MADE FROM HUMAN BONES AND FLESH and then gave him Kratos moves. And none of this is a bad thing. It knows what it's wants to be and just does it. If I was 13 this game would BE THE MOST BADASS THING I'VE EVER SEEN. As of now, it's a pretty fun little game with some ridiculous gore and neat level system.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Darksiders is the goods. I am stuck on a particularly tough spot, Anvil's Ford, but a lot of fun.
                          Be sure to use the charge shot, if that's the part you're on.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            This game plays like they took a ridiculous high level character from WOW, placed him in the Ocarina of Time but instead of an ocarina it's a BADASS GUITAR MADE FROM HUMAN BONES AND FLESH and then gave him Kratos moves. And none of this is a bad thing. It knows what it's wants to be and just does it. If I was 13 this game would BE THE MOST BADASS THING I'VE EVER SEEN. As of now, it's a pretty fun little game with some ridiculous gore and neat level system.
                            OMG, WANT!!!!!

Comment

• It's Zelda but seen through the eyes of a 15 year old Rob Liefeld essentially.

Comment

• So it's the greatest game evar?!!! WANT!

Comment

Working...
                                X