Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's pretty fun so far but I'm kicking myself in the ass for buying it. I totally spaced that Mass Effect 2 comes out next Tuesday, and that will be played nonstop until I beat it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, honestly I was thinking it looked like a good rental/bargain buy. But hey, pretty fun is better than sucks like shit.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• FIFA 10. The game is fucking hard but when I scored a goal, it was the best feeling ever.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Oh and STO. I really fucking hate how the controls work in space. I might give the retail verison a try. Especially since the more I think about how TOR might work, the more upset I get.

Comment

• I'm done with STO. This game should be a stand alone product, I'm not spending 15 bucks a month on it. Unless the release reviews are great 3 months after.

FIFA eh? PS3 or 360? And it really is the best feeling ever.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The game is fun but I just can't get over the controls for my ship. It's fucking annoying. It almost makes me want to go get a fucking flight stick just for space. Ridiculous.

I got FIFA 10 for the 360.

Comment

• Where were you nerdious? you were gone like 5 days.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  I got FIFA 10 for the 360.
                  Thanks if you're the one that bought it from our links! And shoot me an invite if you see me on. I wouldn't mind trying it online once. Also, I suck unless in Be A Pro Mode so no worries.

Comment

• Busy.

Comment

• OK...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Thanks if you're the one that bought it from our links! And shoot me an invite if you see me on. I wouldn't mind trying it online once. Also, I suck unless in Be A Pro Mode so no worries.
                        Yah, that was me. I figured I should, since I ended up using the $10 Amazon credit. HAHAHA. Game went from $56.99 to $15 with all the credits I had.

Comment

• About time you used that! You won it fair and square ahah.

Comment

• Farmville.

Willing to try Darksiders, just have to find it for a price I like. I was going to get it at NewEgg, but that went to shit.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh, those flying sections need to fucking die off. I hate them so far.

Comment

• So I think I may suck at this game hard or I'm not playing it right. I'm at Tiamat and I keep getting my ass HANDED TO ME. I swear, I don't think I'm going to finish this game. I have to be doing something completely wrong, but even so, I'm really digging Darksiders.

Comment

Working...
                                X