This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    That was my problem. It was so fucking sterile and lifeless. At least Eye has animations of monsters battling it out.
    Especially, if you know how to play Magic. It becomes boring, even if you're playing with someone else. Making it a non-microtransction game means everyone has the same access to the cards and there's only so little you can do with a closed deck.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• So I got Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood from gamefly. I never played the first one, as I don't think it ever came out on the PS3, but I'm enjoying this game so far. My only gripe so far is that the enemies can get lost in the background, I have a hard time seeing them sometimes. Jumped into multiplayer and it was a nice diversion. I'll probably play it a bit before sending it back.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Tiger Woods 10. Awesome. I hate golf, but I <3 golf games. Pretty awesome so far. My guy looks like a FAS version of me. It's great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Special announcement on 1 vs 100 tonight. Any of you fools playing? I'm still trying to get my voice back from a cold but I'll around to croak at y'all.

Comment

• We rocked that shit grave. Stupid WWII question though!

I'm fucking hooked on Tiger Woods 10 at the moment. HOOKED. It's a bad, bad thing.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Played a bit of Castlevania on the Eggbox. More creativity there than most modern franchises will/would/could/can/will ever attempt. Soundtrack is fucking spectacular, especially with what was possible upon its original release.

Also: Can't wait for the Monkey Island content to drop.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SOTNY is a great fucking game. Easily in my top 3 playstation games of all time. I've gone through that game so many fucking times.

Still hitting balls Tiger style like a MotherEFFER. LOVE THIS GAME. Yet, I find golf boring as fuck to watch.

Comment

• Yer doin' it wrong.

Know why people watch it? They're drunk and can't get up to go outside.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ive been stoned/drunk since like 10 am this morning. i even tried to watch golf. no fucking go. haha.

Comment

• Well at least you're honest.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Completely honest. ALWAYS. I was bored. Except for one shot I saw, then I was like "OH YOU SONFABITCH WHY DOES GOD HATE YOU GOIN YOUR HOME YOU PIECE OF FUCKSTICK"

Comment

• I have the same style of pep-talk whenever I strike out with women.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's all in the hips...

Comment

• That one is reserved for the successes. Sans lisp/fake hand.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X