Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lone episode format seems to be console exclusive.

Seems to be a packaged deal for the PC Master Race.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah the single episode is for consoles, then the others are DLC. I'm waiting for it to be $5 for the complete series on Steam.

Comment

• You're missing the whole point of the episodic thing: it plays like a television show you'd actually tune into and discuss with bros (granted, Telltale is already off their proposed monthly schedule, so there's also that aspect to communally jump on).

Billy, you cheap date.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've been burned enough by TellTale. As much as people are enjoying it, I don't want to throw down $25 and not care enough to finish the first episode.

Comment

• Yeah, well that's what the eggbox is for. Get one, enjoy it or don't, and play "we'll see, beeotch" like Mike.

BE LIKE MIKE
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *keeps thoughts to self to avoid gettajerb comments*
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I've been burned enough by TellTale. As much as people are enjoying it, I don't want to throw down $25 and not care enough to finish the first episode.
                I think there is a demo for this, try that if can,. This is the BEST Telltale game. I fucking hated Sam and Max and BttF was okay, but this one is great.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dear Trials Evolution:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YKrMOfefaiE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• hahah. That game is hard as fuckkkk
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• On the positive side, thanks to Trials Evolution, I always know when it's "rage o'clock".

Hint: It's every second I spend trying to Gold a track
                      sigpic

Comment

• That game doesn't even look fun. I would need a controller vending machine if I ever played it.

Comment

• No dude, it's fun. SO FUN. Best game of the year so far.

Comment

• yeah, it's pretty fun. Hard to ace levels, but fun.

Comment

• With how much blinding rage going for Gold causes, the thought that Platinum rankings exist is kinda like knowing that Satan not only knows your name, but he's got his DVR set to record your life for his enjoyment.
                              sigpic

Comment

• hahahah. Have you seen some of the crazy tracks people have made? Saw a dragon one that was fucking nuts..

Comment

Working...
                                X