This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    NO I'VE STUCK TO MY GUNS THUS FAR....the only reason I'm even considering it is for that fucking zombie dlc with Romero. I'm a goddamn fanboy.
    Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    NOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOoooooooo

Fuck it, I'll just grab the new lego game.
    Legos or Romero???
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      Play it right now and get back to us. I have 3 hours before I leave work and I still want to buy it.
      I doubt I'll have it today. It will probably get here tomorrow.

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      NO I'VE STUCK TO MY GUNS THUS FAR....the only reason I'm even considering it is for that fucking zombie dlc with Romero. I'm a goddamn fanboy.
      Zombie mode is fucking fun. It's the only reason I still play BLOPs.

Just curious, can you share DLC on the 360 with friends?
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Legos or Romero???

Haha. Lego games are easy achievement points and fun to play with Lesley, but Romero is really the only reason I'm even contemplating picking up BLOPs.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YOU MUST BLOPs WITH US!!!!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Goddammit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can we stop saying 'blops', please?

It sounds too much like 'blap'... as in 'pig blap'. And all I can see in my head now are visions of you guys striking each other in the face with your erect penises.

So fuck you all very much.

Comment

• DOWNLOADAN

dat Witcher.

FPSes are so played out, it's the slap bracelet craze all over again. Actually, no. Slap bracelets are amazing. Dat shit is more like moonshoes.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YOU'RE MOONSHOES!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Doody games need to die. But I know that giant will be around forever. Oh well, enjoy the annual moonshoe generator.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They don't need to die. They need to reinvent. The gameplay is solid and people enjoy it. It's just gotten to the point that it's stale. And NO changing era's or locations is not reinventing.

Comment

• Yes. It needs to die.

So something new can come along that's not another shameless rehash.

It needs to fucking die.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It is the Madden of face-shooters.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So don't play it then. Why should something die because you don't like it? I don't like Madden so I don't play it. All is right in the world.

Comment

• I have the feeling you're just going to shit on me no matter what I fucking say, so what's the point of even having a discussion about the problems with that franchise or the the lackluster product (yes, a five-hour long campaign is hardly a rounded experience) being ushered out under its banner?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                Yes. It needs to die.

So something new can come along that's not another shameless rehash.

It needs to fucking die.
                                THIS.

You need to admit that you're just playing the same game each year with barely any innovation. At least Madden has an excuse with it being the only NFL game that can use the actual rosters, etc. CoD just rests on its laurels because people lap it up. Note that I'm not slamming people that play the game, but the game itself.

IW tried to do something new but for the most part each CoD is exactly like the old ones. Which to some isn't a big deal as it sells like hot cakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X