This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Debating on the Jedi Fallen Order game, but the pervasive thought in my head is...do I need to play yet another Star Wars game?
    It looks pretty. Pretty and basic as fuck.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• But Respawn is making it, right? The Titanfall games rule so I'm excited for it.

Comment

• Yeahhhhhh
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          COD MW is like some next level graphics. I can't believe these faces, and the mild destruction and fire tech is awesome. And the AI seems way smarter too. The night vision townhouse scene is intense and kind of creeped me out with how realistic it was.
          When you get to multi, let me know how the cross play is. If that's crisp I'll pick it up.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            When you get to multi, let me know how the cross play is. If that's crisp I'll pick it up.

I only played a couple matches before the food poisoning put me down again, but it's fine. The only way you notice is there's a different icon next to the player name.

Comment

• yeah, I haven't seen any PS4 players in my games but a ton of PC players.

It uses Activision's own online system so you can add friends that way from other systems from what I gather. Played a ton with my little bro and his roommates this weekend.

The Outer Worlds is the shit still. I'm putting most of my points in to my dialogue options and am just kicking ass thanks to it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I only played a couple matches before the food poisoning put me down again, but it's fine. The only way you notice is there's a different icon next to the player name.
                Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                yeah, I haven't seen any PS4 players in my games but a ton of PC players.

It uses Activision's own online system so you can add friends that way from other systems from what I gather. Played a ton with my little bro and his roommates this weekend.

The Outer Worlds is the shit still. I'm putting most of my points in to my dialogue options and am just kicking ass thanks to it.
                I did some crossplay with the beta but everybody knows beta =/= finished product. Beta it worked great, only noticed a hiccup once or twice trying to join up but nothing major.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Outer Worlds is an even split for me on the good and bad of a modern western rpg.

Too many streamlined aspects to the mechanics and quest lines, but I understand that that’s the only way to recoup financially these days with how ballooned AAA game budgets can be.

It sucks because it feels like there could have been a lot more to this than is there. At times it feels like a Borderlands game but without the godawful abyss that is the gameplay loop of the looter shooter. Or Ashly Burch.

I generally like what’s there though. Just wish there was a little more meat to it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    yeah, I haven't seen any PS4 players in my games but a ton of PC players.

Are you on PC? You won't see competing logos. You'll see like a TV or something if it's another console.

Comment

• Oh then whatever. I play cross platform with whomever and no issues on my end past thr occasional xbox party issue

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Outer Worlds is an even split for me on the good and bad of a modern western rpg.

Too many streamlined aspects to the mechanics and quest lines, but I understand that that’s the only way to recoup financially these days with how ballooned AAA game budgets can be.

It sucks because it feels like there could have been a lot more to this than is there. At times it feels like a Borderlands game but without the godawful abyss that is the gameplay loop of the looter shooter. Or Ashly Burch.

I generally like what’s there though. Just wish there was a little more meat to it.

I kind of liked the streamlined aspects if only because I'm short on time and hate super open ended stuff for the most part but I get what you're saying.

And yeah, the humor works for me ala Borderlands sans the shittier Burch. Fucking Tiny Tina....dumb cunt.

Comment

• If nothing else, it’s a quick experience that doesn’t drag too much.

I missed the narrated epilogues. Nice to see they’re back and actually serve a purpose.

Eat some dicks, Todd. Maybe you’ll gain height and a clue.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just picked up Luigi's Mansion 3 on the Switch. Reviews have been solid and the other 2 were fun if quick romps.

Comment

• LM is pretty fun if you liked the other games. Looks great.

Pumped for Death Stranding next week.

Comment

• Finally spent some time with Outer Worlds. It's fun as hell, but I am awful at the combat. I get my shit wrecked regularly, unless my companion immediately kills an enemy or two. Made it to the bounty mission on Groundbreaker and those guys kicked the shit out of us over and over.

Comment

Working...
                                X