Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me know how this is. The reviews haven't really sold me on it yet.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They pulled a Black Knight on a zombie with a meat cleaver.

I don't gotta explain shit.

(But I will.)
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
        They pulled a Black Knight on a zombie with a meat cleaver.

I don't gotta explain shit.

(But I will.)

Explain it. I want to know if it's good.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, the idea seems great but the gameplay seemed lacking.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, it has the skill tree and loot system of a young Bonerlands, so your mileage may vary.

I need it to be good, because this is my last week before the return to the days and nights of toil under the work lamp turn me into a zombie with the droopy-ass eyes of Alan Moore.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-07-2011, 10:26 AM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ohhh shiiiiit, the big fight at the Anderson's farm is fucking AWESOME in Alan Wake. Want to replay right now.

Comment

• Those fucking kids in Dead Space 2?

FUCK.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Ohhh shiiiiit, the big fight at the Anderson's farm is fucking AWESOME in Alan Wake. Want to replay right now.
                    yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      yes.

That was the only fight that I can say I really, really liked in the game.

The Limited Edition is under $40 on Amazon currently.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Got my live account back. Who the fuck are we filling with bullets tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Got my live account back. Who the fuck are we filling with bullets tonight?

New RDR DLC on Tuesday, if you're into that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Got my live account back. Who the fuck are we filling with bullets tonight?
                            what you got sir?

Would not mind some more ridiculous HALO REACH shenanigans if we can get at least 4 peeps. Otherwise I'm down for whatever so long as I have a copy haha.

Comment

• Played Magic last night with Ceej and Crafto for a few hours. I'm thinking Ceej doesn't like playing with us anymore haha.

Comment

• I;m down for some Reach, other than that I am thinking Black Ops and BF2

Comment

Working...
                                X