Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More tropical necroass-beatings for me then.

See ya'll in the funny papers.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• play games now stoner and west coast sluts

i just miss yous
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I want Dead Island to be good, but I'm not taking a chance on it.
        yeah, Dead Island doesn't seem to be bringing anything new to the table but overly produced trailers . TRY PROJECT ZOMBOID RUSS
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• played 6 games of Magic with Ceej today after the cast. Won 3 and lost 3. GETTING BETTER.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I will say this. Despite framerate issues, this is the easiest Madden since 1994 to be able to game the system.

I'm fucking running a train on the CPU.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Gonna beat Trejo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                TRY PROJECT ZOMBOID RUSS
                Hi I'm 12 and what is this?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post

This is Project Zomboid. It's awesome. Free demo here
                  THIS RUSS.

Seriously. It's fucking stressful.

Comment

• Looks like fun. I'll give that a go soon.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously, it's actually really neat for being a pre-alpha game.

Comment

• Just finished up some crazy Halo with Ari, Sarah and Wayne. Seriously, if you Halo:Reach you need to play this map with us.

Comment

• Still no Xbox Live access.

Comment

• Finished Lost and the Damned. The last mission is weird in that once you make the final kill your wanted level magically disappears to make way for the (sad but) triumphant ride back to the clubhouse.

Can't decide what I should tackle on the pile of shame until Sept. 20. I'm thinking Alan Wake.

Comment

• Alan Wake, for sure. It's maybe 10 hours, but a great 10 hours. One of the few games I actually played in the dark at night.

Comment

• Take the trip to Bright Falls. Come for Deerfest, stay because you have no choice.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X