Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's only 10 hours, I must only have 3 or 4 to go. I was going to pick it up again a few weeks ago but I was also irrigating that weekend and I fucking hate going out there in the middle of the night because of all the glowing eyes from deer and stuff. I didn't need the shadowcreeps of Bright Falls amping me up before I had to go outside. #bigbaby

Comment

• Siiiiiiiigh got into work and had an email from Xbox customer support. Fuck yes, Live back!

Nope. Big huge trollface from Xbox. Got an email saying investigations take "up to" 21 days (it's been 25 for me already) and here is a free 30 day Live voucher to make a temporary account or add to my new account.

Comment

• Guys let's not tell billy about all the awesome xbox live-ing we are doing and all the hot chicks we're having sex with because of it ok

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Guys let's not tell billy about all the awesome xbox live-ing we are doing and all the hot chicks we're having sex with because of it ok

Free final RDR DLC hits next Tuesday.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Still playing that Magic game on Live. Also got a bit further in Dues Ex.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dead Space 2 = The shit.

Any new/revamped weapon I should lookout for or avoid?

The javelin gun seemed weird, so I went line gun until I get the force gun to clear multiple necrofucks.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I used the pistol and the assault rifle for the pretty much 95% of the game. The upgraded pistol is godly.

Comment

• I'm a Plasma Cutter whore. But I've never used the Assault Rifle, except once, and I wasn't impressed with the damage. Is it that better upgraded?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Dead Space 2 = The shit.

Any new/revamped weapon I should lookout for or avoid?

The javelin gun seemed weird, so I went line gun until I get the force gun to clear multiple necrofucks.
                    Flamethrower is still a pile of spacepoop, and the plasma cutter is better than the ass rifle could ever hope to be. Line gun is okay, but if you want to be a Frugal Fandango about it all, you could get the ripper, upgrade it, and basically use that for almost the entire game (as long as your stasis power is upgraded as well).

Just promise me you won't touch the flamethrower. Fuck that thing is useless. Same with the mine gun.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Damn. I was told the detonator was good (that's the mine gun, right? The grenade launcher.). And no, I won't use the flamethrower.

My experience with the ripper sucked from the 1st game. That hovering saw was meh, and throwing it was bad. What do you do? Stasis the enemy and saw'em? What if there's a group?

Contact gun, still good? A friend told me there's a sniper gun.

Comment

I'm a Plasma Cutter whore. But I've never used the Assault Rifle, except once, and I wasn't impressed with the damage. Is it that better upgraded?
                        Later in the game you'll have LOTS of tiny and fast as fuck enemies. The assault rifle was built for dat azz.

Comment

• Those fucks suck.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ah. Like those fucking spiders from the 1st. Might get it then.

Plasma and Force guns are my bread and butter. Those 2 available slots? I might get that ass gun, or something similar, and a high powered bitch like the contact beam, or some new equivalent (sniper gun?).

Comment

Damn. I was told the detonator was good (that's the mine gun, right? The grenade launcher.). And no, I won't use the flamethrower.

My experience with the ripper sucked from the 1st game. That hovering saw was meh, and throwing it was bad. What do you do? Stasis the enemy and saw'em? What if there's a group?

Contact gun, still good? A friend told me there's a sniper gun.
                              If it's a group, force gun all the way. For the kid demonshits, the saw can last almost the entire wave on one blade when upgraded properly.

Contact beam is the best heavy duty weapon (still), as it has the giant bullshit charge up mode, and the (bonus addition of stasis at full upgrade) ground stomp that fucks everything in its dead face when you get mobbed. Highly recommend it.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ha yeah, I remember how the force gun cleared those little critters.

But then, I might have to learn to use the saw properly.

Rob, what were your choice of weaponry? Just curious. Everyone seems to have their combos.

On another note (I'm at chapter 2, right after the train), I REALLY hope there's no fucking asteroid-type level in the 2nd game.

Comment

Working...
                                X