Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus christ on a pogo stick. Shogun 2 is 16gb. Don't know if I'll be playing that tonight.

Comment

• Only played tutorial but Shogun 2 looks to be amazing.

Comment

• Hooked up the wii for the first time in 3 years. Forgot how annoying the blue light and standard def is.

Comment

• 480p brah
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I only have the regular A/V cables, so not even getting that.

Comment

• go to gamestop. 15 bucks for a cable that you can use for wii, ps2, xbox, etc. Makes a difference. Not crazy, but enough.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• EWWWWWWW /Ernest

Re: No 480P wii
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And how the fuck do you stop the retarded fucking blue glow every time Wii sends the stupid fucking usage message to you? I seriously thought someone was in my house with a flashlight last night and was about to cut some fools.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOOGLE IT MO FO!!
                    1. Select the Wii icon on the bottom left of the Main Menu.
                    2. Select Wii Settings.
                    3. Flip to page 2 of the Wii Settings.
                    4. Select WiiConnect24.
                    5. Select Slot Illumiation.
                    6. Select one of the following:
                    • Bright – To make the light blink bright.
                    • Dim – To make the light blink dim.
                    • Off – To disable the light.
                    ABOVE!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Revenge of the Titans, now available on Steam. Got it from Humble Indie Bundle #2. Pretty awesome if you like tower defense.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Who doesn't like the blue Wii light? I never turn the Wii on because I like the light. It's soothing.

Comment

• Dammit Grave, don't look into the light!
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I swear I'm going to fire up the Wii and start Super Mario Galaxy 2. Don't know why I've let it sit on my shelf for so long since the first was fantastic and I'm a crack-whore towards the Mario games in general.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I use it for the interactive weather globe dealie... Seriously, who does NOT want to know the temperature on Mount Everest?

Comment

• Atom Zombie Smasher on Steam. Really digging it right now.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X