Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really getting back into the DS. Just got Radiant Historia and Pokemon White. And 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors is coming today.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Still rocking Dragon Quest on the DS.

Played Singularity for a bit last night (buddy at work borrowed to me for the PC). Not bad, but not great so far. Mediocre.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Which DQ? I still need to finish 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Really getting back into the DS. Just got Radiant Historia and Pokemon White. And 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors is coming today.
          Is pokemon white worth the dough? My oldest has a birthday this month and he wants that game bad.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Is pokemon white worth the dough? My oldest has a birthday this month and he wants that game bad.
            I'm currently digging on it. And I know my brother and another friend are really enjoying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              Which DQ? I still need to finish 9.
              Playing 9. Not very far. I only fight a monster or two a day. haha. I think I'm like level 15 or something.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ok cool. My kid loves pokemon. He has a huge book full of cards and two other games so I may pick it up for him.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think most reviews say if you've liked Pokemon before, you should grab this. It does nothing new, but it's still enjoyable.

Comment

• Picked up Just Cause 2 for like 30 bucks last night. Yep, I like it. The destruction is fantastic and goddamn is that game fucking HUGE.

Comment

• Should have waited, sir. It's usually on sale for under $10.

Comment

• I didn't want it on my PC.

Comment

• I need to play that one some more. Something came out around the same time as it, and I only put maybe 10 hours into it, which is fucking NOTHING in that massive game.

My Mario All Stars should show up today or tomorrow. If you didn't grab it, I would. Last printing before it goes away. Still wish they had thrown Super Mario World on it though.

Comment

• I have it. I never play it.

Comment

• I'm getting it more for posterity than anything, since all my classic games look like fucking shit on an HDTV. Upsets me, because I had rebuilt a nice chunk of my stolen SNES collection.

Comment

• Just Cause 2 still. The game is almost infuriating with all the shit you can do. Which means I just cruise around and do nothing of value but blow shit up and tether people to moving cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X