This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I'll probably be up for some RDR later this evening. Trying to get a lot of shit done around the house right now. Add me if you haven't Anderson - Tosshi

Sent.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• RDR multiplayer bonanza slightly postponed, so that Billy can jump in.

Gravedigger and others, I'm looking at you. Hocken is in the middle of the Dead Rising epilogue which now has enticed me to download it.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• 6 CST or there about

Comment

• Picked up the GTA IV pack on Steam yesterday. Playing The Ballad of Gay Tony. Not too shabby. I'm digging it more so far than I did actual GTAIV.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What I played of Lost & the Damned was really fun. But I put it down because something shiny distracted me. I think it teh Mass Effectz.

So when is RDR mulitplayer? Tomorrow? I'll do what I can to join in the shenanigans.

Comment

• I picked up the new Dead Rising 2 DLC. I'm glad I did because I now have no need to pick up Dead Rising 2. Holy shit, the controls are slippery.
              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 01-01-2011, 03:03 PM.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Grave I am gonna try and be on about 6 (an hour from NOW). Eating right now and finishing Two Towers before I hop on. Hope those patches really bumped the quality.

Grabbed Settlers 7 off Steam today for half off. Been wanting it forever.

Comment

• What's your gamertag Grave?

Comment

• RDR MULTIPLAYER IS LIVE NOW!

Comment

• UNDEAD MUST DIE

Comment

• Anderson trying to communicate with Kate on Xbox chat is awesome.

Comment

What's your gamertag Grave?
                          Desk Cop

And I missed the fun because I was watching INCEPTION. Boo.

Comment

• If you have ANY interest in strategy games, snag Settlers 7 off Steam right now while it's on sale. Really loving it. Kind of a mix of RTS and Turn Based. Some very easy to pick up and learn game play, a kind of Pixar-ish art style with some cool animations. If Civ 5 intimidated you (it shouldn't) snag this.

Comment

Anderson trying to communicate with Kate on Xbox chat is awesome.
                              I wish I didn't miss this.

So I grabbed a wireless 360 controller for my PC last night. YES. ABle to play most of my steam games with it and they run AWESOMELY.

Also, while at the checkout at Best bUy I saw the Tekken 6 super collectors edition (the one with the game, giant arcade controller and art book) for only 40 bucks. Yep, picked that shit up pretty much for the controller. I WIN.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was something, Anderson just spoke into the headset so "Kate" could hear him through the tv.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X