Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet. I dig it. It's hard as fuck but satisfying when you win. Plus I made my own BDR car haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just be prepared to never win any races in ModNation Racers. It's insane.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Shit, if Fil says that, abandon all hope ye who play.

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        So you've said, but I as I've stated before, I couldn't get past the first 2 hours of the first one. I hated the combat system.
        The second game plays nothing like the first. Even the armor and weapon stuff is much more manageable for RPG-retards like myself. ME2 is probably my favorite game of the year so far.

And a big FUCK YOU to Limbo for this beyond-aggravating mine cart puzzle in Chapter 19. I found a YouTube clip that should help but damn, there's no way I would have figured that out. Every other time you can grab something, the boy at least makes a small motion to let you know you can interact with it. Not the case this time.

Comment

• Finished LIMBO and...
            Spoiler: Limbo and Inception 
          Are Limbo and Inception cut from the same cloth? I very much got the feeling from the ending that it was all a dream. Fantastic game.

Comment

• Mass Erect 2...again.

This time with the Overlord DLC in the mix.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still Erect Mass Deux.

Overlord's the best of the DLC in my Ernest (P. Worell) opinion.

Or at least the most satisfying in terms of story and game play. It doesn't give you any new perks or weapons or squad mates, but it does offer up an entertaining little detour into some darker sci-fi territory.

And the VI's yell made me jump half a fucking foot off my couch last night.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So, the ModNation Racers patch came out today. Tried to play the game again, set the game to the new casual difficulty, and I still can't win any damn races. I'm done with this game.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'm a glutton for punishment I guess. Still love that game.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It could be a great game but I just can't seem to get it. Drifting screws me up, it never gives me much boost when I drift, no alternate control schemes, all AI drivers seem to use their weapons on me. Give me Gran Turismo, Burnout or even Split/Second, and I'm fine, but I guess I'm not much of a kart racer.

Comment

• Totally understandable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        It could be a great game but I just can't seem to get it. Drifting screws me up, it never gives me much boost when I drift, no alternate control schemes, all AI drivers seem to use their weapons on me. Give me Gran Turismo, Burnout or even Split/Second, and I'm fine, but I guess I'm not much of a kart racer.
                        Well, there's your problem right there. If you ain't out of control, you ain't in control.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• For the record, I fucking hate the Gran Turismo series. So fucking boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            Well, there's your problem right there. If you ain't out of control, you ain't in control.
                            This is true, I suppose.

Comment

• Gotta live your life a quarter mile at a time Fil.

Comment

• Goddamn, I didnt know you could make awesome shit like this in ModNation Racers. All this time I was like, 'I don't give a fuck about racing or making tracks to race on', but these are just incredible

I think I'll rent it and treat it like I did City of Villians - a great character creation program where I have little to no interest in the actual gameplay but spend countless hours making people
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X