Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking hate all of you playing Splinter Cell.

Comment

• dude, it's awesome. Seriously. It's not Splinter Cell like you remember it, but it's still fucking awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yea yea yea, I know. I just can't believe I have to wait two more weeks to crack the case on it. While I was in a Best Buy today I decided I was driving home the night of my last day here instead of the morning after so that I can wake up early and play Splinter Cell all day.

Comment

• Co-op motherfucker. IT's on. Ceej and I played a bit of it (split screen) and IT'S AWESOME.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I can't wait to play some co-op. How is the 1v1? I wish it was 2v2 or something, but 1v1 with AI enemies sounds great.

Comment

• Well we played the standard co-op and I was loving the fact I could mark the guys for execution and Ceej could actually execute (and vice-versa). But I haven't really dove into the rest of the options (just got it today).

Comment

• Heard the campaign's pretty short/multi is Sam Fisher's cure for the ITIS.

True, false or N/A?

In dire need of faces to shoot that aren't cel-shaded or hiding behind biotic barriers.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've heard the campaign is like 5-6 hours long. I'm having fun so far.

Comment

• 'Mass Effect'. Re-started it yesterday and got to the citadel. Apparently, I need to find proof that Saren is a traitor.

Good GOD, you can be a real asshole in this game if you want to.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The game is fun as fuck as a renegade. But the end boss is WAY EASIER if you're a paragon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                        The game is fun as fuck as a renegade. But the end boss is WAY EASIER if you're a paragon.
                        I'm not playing it as a total bastard, but man...some of the shit that you say is funny as hell.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Rob: how long does it take to finish 'Mass Effect'? I'm at roughly the 2 hour mark, and I'm curious just HOW MUCH LONGER I have to invest in this game.

Comment

• haha 2 hours? Did you make it out of the citadel yet? You're looking at least 10+ hours minimum. You may be able to go faster, but I'm pretty sure all of my playthroughs were like 20+ hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                              haha 2 hours? Did you make it out of the citadel yet? You're looking at least 10+ hours minimum. You may be able to go faster, but I'm pretty sure all of my playthroughs were like 20+ hours.
                              No, I'm not out of the citadel yet. I literally just got the missions to track down 2 different guys (don't remember the details) in order to find dirt on Saren. That's it.

20 hours is doable. I'm enjoying the game, but I'm also getting impatient with it...don't know why.

Comment

• Make it through it as the sequel takes everything bad about and makes it AWESOME. But, if you don't play through the first one than some reveals will fall flat.

Comment

Working...
                                X