Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell yea I have it. I need to put more time into it, but I have to be honest. My old age and poor vision make it a super tough game. The night time races are near impossible, and the shit moves SO FAST that I have to pull my desk chair right up to the chair to play well at all. I would get LASIK for this one game.

Comment

• Now that's an endorsement. Also, I WANT TO PLAY SOME ASSCREEDBRO this weekend.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I let my friend borrow ASSCREEDBRO, because I didn't know when I would ever find someone to play online with.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I gots Cod:BL-O if anyone wants to play. Lulz CODBLO
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Apparently the cool kids call it "Blops". At least, that's what the guys on Weekend Confirmed are saying. I find it super annoying.

I think I'm gonna hit Reach again to knock out the solo Legendary playthrough. It would be cool to 100% a retail game.

And I didn't have much interest in Hot Pursuit until I found out Criterion made it. I think my RZ certs might come in handy pretty soon.

Comment

• Yeah, Hot Pursuit is pretty fun. Not as arcadey as Burnout, but it's kinda awesome.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not as arcadey? Are you mad? For Burnout to be more arcadey it would need machine guns mounted on the top of the cars that shoot ducks that explode.

Comment

• Burnout is arcadey, NFS doesn't seem to be as much. In Burnout I can rear end a car and send THAT BITCH FLYING. Here, I almost come to dead stop.

Comment

• If you did it right that car would careen into a wall, smash to bits, and you would go flying underneath it at a SUPA KEWL camera angle.

Comment

• WELL FUCK,.

Comment

• Just got Green Day Rock Band on clearance at Tar-gay so I guess I'll be playing that when I'm not attempting to repel the Covenant invasion.

Comment

• Waiting to start RDR fest. Where is the Hocken or any others?
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Don't have that game

Comment

• I'll probably be up for some RDR later this evening. Trying to get a lot of shit done around the house right now. Add me if you haven't Anderson - Tosshi

Comment

Working...
                                X