Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the stats on the rigs you're running Alpha Protocol on? Trying to figure out if I should download it or buy it for PS3
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I get back to you when I get off work. I don't remember my exact stats at the moment cept that I'm running quadcore with 4 gigs of ram and a 512mb graphic card.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah QuadCore 2.5 ghz, 4 gigs of ram, Geforce 8800 GT 512.

Game runs on all high settings with no issues.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Played around with multi-player on RDR last night. I actually killed someone who had a bounty and gained 400 xp from that.

Not gonna lie, it felt good.

Let me know when you do RDR multiplayer again. I've been looking to setup a regular RDR schedule.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I usually work off of other people's schedules. I'm flexible that way.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Totally did it with Madison St. James. Also pissed off this dude something fierce and had to bust my way out of his villa.

Awesome.

Comment

• Started another ME2 and downloaded the DLC with a bunch of extra XBL points I had. Not sure if I want to play a full game again when I had newer games to play, but considering it.

Comment

• If I had hard drive space and the points, I would have been all over that ME2 DLC. It was so cheap!

Comment

• Yea, debating going back on my original game and doing the DLC with the special weapons and such.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Yea, debating going back on my original game and doing the DLC with the special weapons and such.
                      Did this. SO FUN.

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4PjV4GGxdEQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4PjV4GGxdEQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• I started sweating just looking at the looped spike walls.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• that game is fucking amazing and DEATH TO EVERYONE frustrating at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              I usually work off of other people's schedules. I'm flexible that way.

Saturday January 1st. RDR Multiplayer Shootout. LET'S DO THIS!!!
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I prefer to be held by a calm and just hand with my current gaming habits.

Serves me right for thinking I could go back to my Mega Man Era.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X