This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Is everyone playing Battlefield 1 on PS4 or XBONE?
    PS4 once I buy it. Waiting on a sale price.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      PS4 once I buy it. Waiting on a sale price.
      $30 right now on both systems. I grabbed XBONE, because I still have that EA Access shit until May.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I may grab Xcom2 instead since NOBODY is playing anything on PS4.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, I'll get it by 2017.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I just wish more of you were rampaging Modern Warfare Remastered with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Is everyone playing Battlefield 1 on PS4 or XBONE?
              I have it on PS4.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I may grab Xcom2 instead since NOBODY is playing anything on PS4.
              I just got Overwatch, so feel free to invite for that or Modern Warfare, or Zombies in Spaceland, or Infinite Warfare (I guess), hermano. OR UNCHARTED 4
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• We will rampage again after Christmas, Josh!

(I know I'm getting the game because I just ordered it for myself since I know my wife would wait to order until it was full price again.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                  I have it on PS4.

I just got Overwatch, so feel free to invite for that or Modern Warfare, or Zombies in Spaceland, or Infinite Warfare (I guess), hermano. OR UNCHARTED 4
                  I don't have Uncharted 4 yet, still got to beat the first three. But yeah, if you're on, you'll get an invite.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  We will rampage again after Christmas, Josh!

(I know I'm getting the game because I just ordered it for myself since I know my wife would wait to order until it was full price again.)
                  RAAAAAAAAAAAAMPAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• So that Tee KO game isnt really the best long distance audience participation game because of all the down-time while drawing things. I bailed after one round. Sorry, Rob. Although it was funny, no, I would not like to see your anus.

Comment

• Ok so XCom2 plays nice on the PS4. Now I must make all of you for my character pool. See you next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        So that Tee KO game isnt really the best long distance audience participation game because of all the down-time while drawing things. I bailed after one round. Sorry, Rob. Although it was funny, no, I would not like to see your anus.
                        Yeah. That game seems to be the best in person game. This was the first time i stramed from the bone so it was a learning Experience. had a bunch of fun with Quiplash2 though.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just picked up the rest of the Hitman levels. It's a bunch of fun. Also grabbed FarCry 4 since it was on sale.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit. Dead Rising 4 is out in 9 days.

Comment

• So on the fence with that game. The third one was borderline terrible.

Comment

• If we got together, would the BDR team consistently destroy all Titanfall challengers? I am almost always the top scorer for my team and close to top scorer overall even when my team loses. I was racking up multikills like it was going out of style this morning.

Of course, I say that now and when we do finally play I'll probably play like TRASH and you'll be all "grave is full of shit".

Comment

Working...
                                X