X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey don't be so glum now.

You can meatspin another day.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-15-2010, 07:11 PM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Got Super Scribblenauts and am struggling through my broken DS hinges. Game is awesome. Fixed pretty much all of my complaints with the first one.

Comment

• Uncharted 2 multiplayer and co-op again. 1 year anniversary special today, 5x XP and exclusive Nathan Drake skin.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Finished Enslaved.

Some of the most impressive mocap I've seen in a long while.

With Andy Serkis doing most of the physical and vocal acting duties on top of the gorgeous post-human landscapes (lots of rust and overgrowth can somehow make a major urban landmark all the more beautiful) it ends up a memorable experience.

The one drawback is the camera's tendency to go in close during some of the combat events. That shit has got to be remedied.

Otherwise, I'm picking up a squeakquel as soon as it rears it's head (or any DLC for that matter). A great story accompanied by well written characters can go a long way toward me not giving too much of a shit regarding that aforementioned technical fault.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hoping when that drops to $20-30 that not many other releases are out. I'd like to check it out.

Comment

• It's a fun albeit brief ride.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Played through the demos of Force Unleashed II (totally buying this) and Enslaved (not too fucking bad). Otherwise gonna rock some FFXIII today along with DRII. I just stopped the mercs from robbing the vaults but I think I'm playing this wrong as I never just fuck around. I'm always worried about not making my cases at the correct time. Seriously, next game: NO MORE FUCKING TIME LIMITS.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Stop makin' cases and just fuck around, dammit. Just stay the hell away from the Yucatan in the earlygoings, unless you want a giant cat to slap you around.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                    Stop makin' cases and just fuck around, dammit. Just stay the hell away from the Yucatan in the earlygoings, unless you want a giant cat to slap you around.

I saw how to beat Snowflake and then lure her back to the safe house. It's weird that you're expected to give a large cat to Katey as a present.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, being tackled by that asshole when I THREW THE STEAK RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR BIG DUMB CATFACE was tedious.

I'm glad I was drinking and insulting the feline community while this occurred.

/great story

(I also regret that I gave Snowflake to that dumb charity case. I should have just kept the cat in my custody after taming it. It was like Beastmaster Goes to Vegas for a while. And it was every bit as awesome as that sounds.)
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-17-2010, 11:12 AM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Didn't know there was a FU2 demo. Have to check that out, but I think that's another $30 pick up.

Comment

• FFFFFFUUUUUUUU stupid boss in FFXIII. 35 mins in and you throw doom on me....sniff sniff.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gack up that line and keep on fappin' to Vanille's inane babble.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I am obsessed with Reach. I was up until 3 am last night. I barely got anything productive done this weekend. Send help.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                I am obsessed with Reacharounds.
                                I tried to resist. I really did!

Comment

Working...
                                X