Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah, that's the only reason I was thinking about picking up BLOPS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It looks awesome, like the production and effort and all, but they should really just spin off the Zombies stuff into its own series and expand on it more.

Comment

• So it's objective based...but Brink offers NO FUCKING MAP to see where objectives are? Yeah, getting my return label from Amazon right now. Sorry for taking money out of your pocket Rob, but I did order LA Noire last night.

Comment

• sall good mang. You basically allow me to buy games with how many games you buy from us. Works for me!

And yeah, I still may pick this up only because I want something new to play. But gonna have to read more reviews first.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just finished the Giant Bomb quick look. I read Eurogamer and Dtoid reviews, which are the two best I've seen so far, but neither swayed me at all. I would recommend you just download Outland to hold over until next week.

Comment

• After beating the first boss on Outland I totally agree, it's awesome. And Billy I already have the new maps so I'm your huckleberry.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Damn, gamefly sent me Brink yesterday and now I want to send it straight back when it gets here. Oh well, maybe it's a decent rental.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Play it right now and get back to us. I have 3 hours before I leave work and I still want to buy it.

Comment

• Ars Technica wrote up a non-review and man it was brutal.

Comment

• NOOOooooo

Comment

• fuck, I just want to know if the patch was out today and if it fixed those issues. I don't want to have to buy BLOPS...

Comment

• BLOPS MUFUCKAH!!! BLOPS WIFF ME!!!!!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• NO I'VE STUCK TO MY GUNS THUS FAR....the only reason I'm even considering it is for that fucking zombie dlc with Romero. I'm a goddamn fanboy.

Comment

• A patch isn't going to fix all of the issues man. If it was I wouldn't be returning mine. Did you watch that Giant Bomb quick look? It's slow and plodding, the traversal they played up so hard doesn't even exist, any time a big group of people hold an area they will become entrenched there, the weapons look weak as hell. The OBSCENE amount of time it took to hack open a door was the final straw for me. So much time spent just standing waiting on a hack to complete or bomb to go off, and you can't do anything else. No thanks. SO SAD.

I did order Red Faction Armageddon today though.

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOoooooooo

Fuck it, I'll just grab the new lego game.

Comment

Working...
                                X