Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is why I bought the third one through your links.

I hope to put in as little effort as possible after the lost week that was Fartbout: Neil Iglesias.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
      Fable is for people who are super awesome and enjoy finely crafted quests and fighting system

Fixed..

Also my hate stems from the fact that C.E.E.J. hyped it up beyond belief and when I actually played it it was just "spam the b button" until shit died.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• loooooool

Just bustin' ya bawls.

I'm going to enjoy it OR DIE TRYING/ORDER RERKBERND THREE.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I got The Farce Impeached II.

Having never played the first one, I'm kind of blown away by the graphics and physics engines.

A very pretty game with which to pass the time, especially if throwing stormtroopers into the air and loling is your bag.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hopefully they fixed the fucking horrendous boss battles. seriously. Worst part of the first game.

Still slowly going through Fallout (I fucking feel like Ceej....3 days and I'm only level 5) but I love me some goddamn dynamite. FUCK YOU GIANT ANTS.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Boss battles are pretty fun in my estimation, and there's one hell of a great sense of scale to the encounter in the coliseum level.

And in regards to Fallout, I wish I had taken my time. The cap at 30 was there in no time. I'm still holding off from finishing it for some reason.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I take it all back.

The Darth fight is a fuck.

I can kill basically everything he throws at me, but then he does some bullshit like upend the platform I'm scramblin' to get the hell off of, and I end up falling to my death like a drunk rock climber.

So glad he dies in Jedi. What a shyster.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Costume Quest - short and sweet. The costume transformations for fights is fun, and I'm just a big kid in general for Halloween shit (watch Ernest Scared Stupid every time). I can see myself replaying it next year for sure. Loving my Pumpkin mask avatar reward as well.

Rented Fable 3, so if I ever actually get some free time at home I'm looking forward to diving into that and kicking some chicken's asses all over the map.
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Fable 3 isn't bad but I really wonder what they were doing with some of the changes. The UI and weird "Road to Rule" thing is a step back.

Comment

• I'm with the Rebel Fleet on Force Unleashed 2. Trying to find out how to save Juno, while evading Boba Fett.

That coliseum level was ridiculous. Also, when did The Cloverfield Monster become a Star Wars creature?
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Watched Lesley play Costume Quest yesterday. Wow, pass. Even she got bored.

Comment

• How long did you play the game?

Speaking of which, nearly done with it.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The demo. It's cool though, it's meant for the younger crowd.

Comment

• Fair enough,

Damn those wonderfully drawn characters and they're equally lovable costumes.

Best one has to be the box of french fries.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The demo isn't the best representation of the full thing, although it is a lot of what you do. Even I got a bit bored playing the demo but went ahead and picked up the full thing anyway - it becomes a lot more combat oriented after the first town, to the point where it feels more like a FF game and the mall/streets are the map and you only really walk around a little bit before the next fight pops up, rather than just the occasional door you trick-or-treat at. Once you build up a bunch of costumes and the enemies themselves ramp up in variety and difficulty it gets more fun for sure.
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X